Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

countdown to my 19th birthday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

countdown to my 19th birthday Empty
PostSubject: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:14 pm

8 days
7 days
6 days
5 days
4 days
3 days
2 days
1 day
my birthday

I totally got my outfit picked out, too. Hahahaha. I was stressing so hardcore but then going to the madonna concert and i picked up her little "hard candy" shorts that she wore during one of the songs and I went "i'm totally going to dress exactly like madonna for my birthday, plus black tights."

what she is wearing in this song basically: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cinPEkEcYoU&NR=1

Last edited by Gabstah on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
ComeWhatMay♥

ComeWhatMay♥

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:27 pm

ooo Ver nice sounds like fun!
So I'm guessing your seeing Madonna for your birthday?

i'm going to Hedley like 11 days before my birthday and i'm retardely excited I have no idea what i'm wearing to it though...I think I'm goign to make my own hedley shirt.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:50 pm

ComeWhatMay♥ wrote:

i'm going to Hedley like 11 days before my birthday and i'm retardely excited I have no idea what i'm wearing to it though...I think I'm goign to make my own hedley shirt.

hahaha no i def. saw her last night but i was so inspired (plus i bought stuff at the show) that i'm dressing up as her for my bday, hahahaha. i'm lame like that (and so unoriginal that i can't think of my own outfits)
Back to top Go down
ComeWhatMay♥

ComeWhatMay♥

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:54 pm

Gabstah wrote:
ComeWhatMay♥ wrote:

hahaha no i def. saw her last night but i was so inspired (plus i bought stuff at the show) that i'm dressing up as her for my bday, hahahaha. i'm lame like that (and so unoriginal that i can't think of my own outfits)

I'm dressing up as a missing member of one of my favourite bands XD haha they did a video with bug wings and striped s hirts and i need to work in a costume. considering my robot one was getting painful, i def thought being a Boog would be amazing (it's the band's alter ego XD)
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:56 pm

ComeWhatMay♥ wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
ComeWhatMay♥ wrote:

I'm dressing up as a missing member of one of my favourite bands XD haha they did a video with bug wings and striped s hirts and i need to work in a costume. considering my robot one was getting painful, i def thought being a Boog would be amazing (it's the band's alter ego XD)

hahaha sweet. i find any costume that isn't a person is difficult, i'm being Juno tonight (for halloween) and that was fairly simple because you just need to find different clothes, hah.
Back to top Go down
ComeWhatMay♥

ComeWhatMay♥

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:58 pm

Gabstah wrote:
ComeWhatMay♥ wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
ComeWhatMay♥ wrote:

hahaha sweet. i find any costume that isn't a person is difficult, i'm being Juno tonight (for halloween) and that was fairly simple because you just need to find different clothes, hah.

yeah the whole robot thing today in a box...I could barely sit. I felt pretty cool though . I love seeing little kids costumes my boss' daughter is dressing up as a backyardigan the pink one. I dontk know it looks like a hippo named Uniqua.

Last edited by ComeWhatMay♥ on Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i cant spell haha)
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:03 pm

ComeWhatMay♥ wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
ComeWhatMay♥ wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
ComeWhatMay♥ wrote:

yeah the whole robot thing today in a box...I could barely sit. I felt pretty cool though . I love seeing little kids costumes my boss' daughter is dressing up as a backyardigan the pink one. I dontk know it looks like a hippo named Uniqua.

aw i agree, little kids are so cute on halloween. i love looking at old picsof me!
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:46 pm

updated, for her pleasure
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:41 pm

also i'm about to eat ice cream for lunch JUST BECAUSE I CAN
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:08 pm

Wooooooooooooooooooooooot.

countdown to my 19th birthday Ohhaiitrur128475082277812500
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:12 pm

hahaha yesssss
Back to top Go down
GTFO

GTFO

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:24 pm

i saw a little boy dressed in a lion suit for halloween and he was really clueless haha. like he went up with a few other kids and he forgot his bag with his dad two feet away, so he just looked really lost. soooo cute htough. best costume for little kids and a very cute little kid.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:40 pm

GTFO wrote:
i saw a little boy dressed in a lion suit for halloween and he was really clueless haha. like he went up with a few other kids and he forgot his bag with his dad two feet away, so he just looked really lost. soooo cute htough. best costume for little kids and a very cute little kid.

awww oh my god, hahaha. i had a lion costume when i was a kid, too, my mom made the costume out of an old couch.
Back to top Go down
Chip

Chip

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:45 am

Gabby what did I tell you about not having so much in common? It's freaking me out.

We don't have the same birthday but we both turn 19 in November.

Actually I just realized I turn 19 on the 19th which is pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:45 am

Chip wrote:
Gabby what did I tell you about not having so much in common? It's freaking me out.

We don't have the same birthday but we both turn 19 in November.

Actually I just realized I turn 19 on the 19th which is pretty awesome.

champagne birthday, chicka chicka.

i bet if we met we'd explode from sheer awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:02 pm

4 freaking dayssss
and my mom comes up in 3 days to see me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GTFO

GTFO

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:11 pm

Gabstah wrote:
GTFO wrote:

awww oh my god, hahaha. i had a lion costume when i was a kid, too, my mom made the costume out of an old couch.

it was so cute i can't stand it haha. ive never been a lion Sad so sad. do you have pictures???
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:12 pm

GTFO wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
GTFO wrote:

it was so cute i can't stand it haha. ive never been a lion Sad so sad. do you have pictures???

not here, they're all at home. but as soon as i find some i'll show you! it was a handmedown costume too so we have like 4 kids in it in different years (cousins and such)
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:44 am

there is too much of this week going by too slow, and not enough of my birthday right now.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:38 pm

i bet everyone is just as excited as I am!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: countdown to my 19th birthday   countdown to my 19th birthday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

countdown to my 19th birthday
Page 1 of 1