Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Show your face!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anberlin

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Show your face!   Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:24 am

Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:

Hahahah, well thank you. I'll try find a newer picture of me from this year.



I still have my braces on there. And that was from the summer, but meh, I guess you get an idea.

For sure. I remember when I got my braces off. Same week that I dyed my hair and got my glasses off. I got over my "awkward" stage in one week, pretty awesome.

Sometimes I feel like I still am in my awkward stage. Like, I'm just not fully confident with myself yet. Especially when I have to see all these gorgeous girls at my school on my grade every day. Haha

my awkward stage was from grade 2 until grade 9. LONGEST AWKWARD STAGE EVER. I'm not always 100% happy with how I look but I know that other people find me attractive, which was definitely not the case before grade 9.

Hahah yeah, see, I'm in Grade 11. I figured I would be out of my awkward stage. I think I mostly am, but I dunno yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEvaporation

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Show your face!   Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:49 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
juillet

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Show your face!   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:47 am

Anberlin wrote:
Okay, so this is slightly embarassing, and not the greatest first impression. I would like to say that I look different, since this is almost a year old. And it's not my most flattering picture. Yes, I am trying to defend myself a bit here. Aahah. And the worst part is, I had not even had a sip of alcohol at this point. But hey, that's okay!
And woo, my braces are gone now. (: I just realized how young I look in this picture. Helloooo young one!



Beautiful, I know. No big deal.

I think that's a really pretty picture actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
Antidepressant

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Show your face!   Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:07 pm


(Above) On the left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 28
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Show your face!   Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:22 pm

Antidepressant wrote:

(Above) On the left.

are those eyelashes real? they look really natural, but so freaking long.

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Anberlin

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Show your face!   Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:52 am

juillet wrote:
Anberlin wrote:
Okay, so this is slightly embarassing, and not the greatest first impression. I would like to say that I look different, since this is almost a year old. And it's not my most flattering picture. Yes, I am trying to defend myself a bit here. Aahah. And the worst part is, I had not even had a sip of alcohol at this point. But hey, that's okay!
And woo, my braces are gone now. (: I just realized how young I look in this picture. Helloooo young one!



Beautiful, I know. No big deal.

I think that's a really pretty picture actually.

Hahahah, what?! Seriously? That's rank. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antidepressant

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Show your face!   Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:27 pm

Gabstah wrote:

are those eyelashes real? they look really natural, but so freaking long.

Yeah, they're real. Smile Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 28
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Show your face!   Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:11 am

Antidepressant wrote:
Gabstah wrote:

are those eyelashes real? they look really natural, but so freaking long.

Yeah, they're real. Smile Thanks.

holy crap, hahaha. i'm so freaking jealous.

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Show your face!   

Back to top Go down
 
Show your face!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» How do I make the login popup show an Image, instead of it's bland colors
» Show Us Your Bling! *Read Restrictions*
» Pretty Scary: Heavy Metals in Face Paints
» Numbness/tingling in face with migraine
» 9th Makassar Koi Show

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: Beauty & Fashion :: Beauty Advice-
Jump to: