Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Autosuggestion

Autosuggestion

Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show? Empty
PostSubject: Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?   Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:41 am

Which one is it?

Talk about season 3 in this topic, also.

What did you think of the latest episode?
Back to top Go down
SubjectToChange

SubjectToChange

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?   Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:26 pm

Still torrenting the last ep, so can't tell yet.

Season 3 seems very cluttered with power players. It started much stronger than Season 2 (especially action and main plot focus), but there's less character development than in previous seasons. I also missed the Nikki/Jessica, Micah, and DL family dynamic.
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?   Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:02 pm

I love that show. But it's gone down the tubes. Claire is so dramatic it's annoying.

But I still watch it every Monday, haha. That's pretty much the only show I watch now.

Oh, I was going CRAZY during this week's episode! Oh my gosh!
Back to top Go down
Autosuggestion

Autosuggestion

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?   Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:50 pm

MonitorTSOR wrote:
I love that show. But it's gone down the tubes. Claire is so dramatic it's annoying.

But I still watch it every Monday, haha. That's pretty much the only show I watch now.

Personally I think Season 3 is better than Season 2.

Yeah, Claire is sort of an annoying character. They need more Hiro and Parkman, imo.
Back to top Go down
SubjectToChange

SubjectToChange

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?   Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:41 pm

Autosuggestion wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:

Yeah, Claire is sort of an annoying character. They need more Hiro and Parkman, imo.
I think most people believe Season 2 was too slow. But how do you compare Season 3 with Season 1?

To me, #3 seems a lot more chaotic - a lot more action-driven, and with less development. #1 had a much longer buildup for the central plotline, nuking NYC, with action scattered throughout the story, but not the force for it.
Back to top Go down
Autosuggestion

Autosuggestion

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?   Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:49 pm

1 is definitely the best season, so far.
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?   Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:10 pm

Autosuggestion wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:

Season 1 was definately the best, although I missed the first half of the season.

Definately need more Hiro. I'm not too fond of Parkman, personally. Although I definately think he'll be coming in a lot in these next following weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?   Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?
Page 1 of 1