Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Autosuggestion

PostSubject: Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:41 am

Which one is it?

Talk about season 3 in this topic, also.

What did you think of the latest episode?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SubjectToChange

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:26 pm

Still torrenting the last ep, so can't tell yet.

Season 3 seems very cluttered with power players. It started much stronger than Season 2 (especially action and main plot focus), but there's less character development than in previous seasons. I also missed the Nikki/Jessica, Micah, and DL family dynamic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:02 pm

I love that show. But it's gone down the tubes. Claire is so dramatic it's annoying.

But I still watch it every Monday, haha. That's pretty much the only show I watch now.

Oh, I was going CRAZY during this week's episode! Oh my gosh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autosuggestion

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?   Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:50 pm

MonitorTSOR wrote:
I love that show. But it's gone down the tubes. Claire is so dramatic it's annoying.

But I still watch it every Monday, haha. That's pretty much the only show I watch now.

Personally I think Season 3 is better than Season 2.

Yeah, Claire is sort of an annoying character. They need more Hiro and Parkman, imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SubjectToChange

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?   Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:41 pm

Autosuggestion wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:

Yeah, Claire is sort of an annoying character. They need more Hiro and Parkman, imo.
I think most people believe Season 2 was too slow. But how do you compare Season 3 with Season 1?

To me, #3 seems a lot more chaotic - a lot more action-driven, and with less development. #1 had a much longer buildup for the central plotline, nuking NYC, with action scattered throughout the story, but not the force for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autosuggestion

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?   Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:49 pm

1 is definitely the best season, so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?   Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:10 pm

Autosuggestion wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:

Season 1 was definately the best, although I missed the first half of the season.

Definately need more Hiro. I'm not too fond of Parkman, personally. Although I definately think he'll be coming in a lot in these next following weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?   

Back to top Go down

Heroes: Great show, or the greatest show?
Page 1 of 1