Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Body found by Barrie police may be teen in video-game dispute

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

Body found by Barrie police may be teen in video-game dispute Empty
PostSubject: Body found by Barrie police may be teen in video-game dispute   Body found by Barrie police may be teen in video-game dispute Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:14 pm

Quote :
A teenage male's body was found on Wednesday morning by hunters, said Sgt. Dave Goodbrand of the Barrie Police Service.

Police are not yet confirming the body is Crisp's, but it was found in the Shanty Bay-area where they had been searching since Oct. 20.

The Crisp family has been informed that a body was discovered and an autopsy will be conducted to determine the identity, Goodbrand said.

Crisp's parents, who have urged the police do to more to access records on their son's Xbox and online gaming accounts to try to find the teen, were "obviously distraught" to be told a body had been found, Goodbrand said.

"At this point we believe it to be Brandon, and we're still obviously in the early stages of our investigation," he said. "It's not confirmed because nothing's confirmed until we have pathology, but we believe it to be Brandon."

The Barrie police will be co-ordinating their pathology investigation with the Ontario Provincial Police.

The teen disappeared on Oct. 13 after arguing with his parents over a favourite Xbox video game, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. They had taken the game away from him because they felt he had become obsessed with it and his many connections in the online gaming community.

Officers have been searching cornfields and the bush in the Shanty Bay-area around Barrie where Crisp was last reported seen walking on the Oro-Medonte Rail Trail with his bicycle.

Crisp was sighted twice on the day he disappeared. His bicycle was found on Oct. 20.

Source: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/11/05/crisp-body.html

My heart goes out to his parents. They must feel so terrible.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: Body found by Barrie police may be teen in video-game dispute   Body found by Barrie police may be teen in video-game dispute Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:34 pm

I heard about that, holy crap.
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
ComeWhatMay♥

ComeWhatMay♥

PostSubject: Re: Body found by Barrie police may be teen in video-game dispute   Body found by Barrie police may be teen in video-game dispute Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:21 am

I heard about that holy crap!
the weird thing is I watch the Barrie News station every morning because they have weather for my town (which is weird because Barrie is over an hour away) and the weird thing was my brothers kindergarten teacher was talking about it and how the whole town the boys from is reaching out for him. My heart goes out to his family <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body found by Barrie police may be teen in video-game dispute   Body found by Barrie police may be teen in video-game dispute Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body found by Barrie police may be teen in video-game dispute
Page 1 of 1