Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Your favorite game series of all time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Autosuggestion

avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 29
Location : Nuevo Jersey

PostSubject: Your favorite game series of all time.   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:39 am

What is it? (Not single game, but series.)

Mine is the Suikoden series. Starting with the original in 1995 for the PSX, this RPG series has just been awesome. With only one slip-up, in my opinion (Suikoden IV . . . ooh, that wasn't so hot), the games just don't fail to capture me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meisha

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 30
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game series of all time.   Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:14 am

Kingdom Hearts. Heh. I love the game series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fictionpress.com/~desiree19
Chip

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 28
Location : Ontario Canada

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game series of all time.   Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:49 am

I'm putting the Myst series in here and changing my favorite game answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colyn



Posts : 115
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 29
Location : Salmon Arm BC Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game series of all time.   Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:06 pm

Sorry gota say it but...
mine is the final fantasy series.
i have beat all of them accept 11( that game makes me angry)
and gabby posts on these forums too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autosuggestion

avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 29
Location : Nuevo Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game series of all time.   Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:13 am

Colyn wrote:
Sorry gota say it but...
mine is the final fantasy series.
i have beat all of them accept 11( that game makes me angry)
and gabby posts on these forums too much.
FF is like a knife in my chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colyn



Posts : 115
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 29
Location : Salmon Arm BC Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game series of all time.   Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:48 am

im alooud to say it because i have played such a wide variety of games and i keep coming back to them. Im not just a FF groupy.
Another of my favorites is the shining force series. The Chrono's. The kingdom hearts that ARNT FOR HANDHELD. The Front missions. The sonic's for genisis. The marios. Mystical ninja staring goemon and last listed but definetly not the least Secret of mana/Seiken Densistsu series.

just to name a few of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ComeWhatMay♥

avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game series of all time.   Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:42 am

I'm going to sound so lame but...

SONIC IS THE SHIT YO!


That is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 28
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game series of all time.   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:49 pm

Harvest Moon Smile

Yeah, I'm the worst gamer ever. I'm not a gamer and I don't pretend to be, I just have my video games that I love and I will always return to. Harvest Moon makes me so ridiculously happy.

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
juillet

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game series of all time.   Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:43 pm

Crash Bandicoot lol. I'm such a nerd. And.. pokemon! Okay those are the only two games I've ever played more than once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
lost in you.

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game series of all time.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:37 am

thats a given: Pokemon for GBC (up to silver and gold though, anything after those are lame)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTFO

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game series of all time.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:22 am

Gabstah wrote:
Harvest Moon Smile

Yeah, I'm the worst gamer ever. I'm not a gamer and I don't pretend to be, I just have my video games that I love and I will always return to. Harvest Moon makes me so ridiculously happy.

me too haha my brother once tried to make me play halo so i humored him, and it was ridiculous how bad i was. i love harvest moon and pokemon. anything that needs good reactions... haha no chance. when i went to this dr guy about add he had me do this reeeeally boring thing where it'd flash a thing on the screen and if a dot on it was on top id press a button, and afterwards he was like 'you dont play many video games do you?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 28
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game series of all time.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:29 am

GTFO wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Harvest Moon Smile

Yeah, I'm the worst gamer ever. I'm not a gamer and I don't pretend to be, I just have my video games that I love and I will always return to. Harvest Moon makes me so ridiculously happy.

me too haha my brother once tried to make me play halo so i humored him, and it was ridiculous how bad i was. i love harvest moon and pokemon. anything that needs good reactions... haha no chance. when i went to this dr guy about add he had me do this reeeeally boring thing where it'd flash a thing on the screen and if a dot on it was on top id press a button, and afterwards he was like 'you dont play many video games do you?'

i hate video games that have "real time fighting" because i'm so bad at them. i prefer the strategy based fighting, hence i like final fantasy.

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
GTFO

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game series of all time.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:35 am

Gabstah wrote:
GTFO wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Harvest Moon Smile

Yeah, I'm the worst gamer ever. I'm not a gamer and I don't pretend to be, I just have my video games that I love and I will always return to. Harvest Moon makes me so ridiculously happy.

me too haha my brother once tried to make me play halo so i humored him, and it was ridiculous how bad i was. i love harvest moon and pokemon. anything that needs good reactions... haha no chance. when i went to this dr guy about add he had me do this reeeeally boring thing where it'd flash a thing on the screen and if a dot on it was on top id press a button, and afterwards he was like 'you dont play many video games do you?'

i hate video games that have "real time fighting" because i'm so bad at them. i prefer the strategy based fighting, hence i like final fantasy.

i know! i need time to think things through or at least remember what button combination i need to use or whatever. the only one like that ive ever been good at was something about dragons... now thats goign to bug me i'll see what it is later though. anyway there was this obnoxious clown character you could use and i would just hit random buttons and beat my brother. he got so pissed haha he wouldn't let me use that one after a while. i dont blame him though it made such annoying noises and everything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autosuggestion

avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 29
Location : Nuevo Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game series of all time.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:53 am

If you like RPGs like Final Fantasy, try the Suikoden games. You can find Suikoden 3,4,5 and Tactics for dirt cheap used. (Suikoden 1 and 2 cost about $30 and $100 respectively, because they made only a few thousand copies.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 28
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game series of all time.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:00 pm

Autosuggestion wrote:
If you like RPGs like Final Fantasy, try the Suikoden games. You can find Suikoden 3,4,5 and Tactics for dirt cheap used. (Suikoden 1 and 2 cost about $30 and $100 respectively, because they made only a few thousand copies.)

are they for PC? I'm searching them (since I'm a cheapass) and they all seem to be for PS2.

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
joshj

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game series of all time.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:16 pm

I tried to play Suikoden once, but, not having a PSX, I couldn't get it to work on my emulator.

As for my favorite series, I'll have to abashedly admit it's probably Final Fantasy, though I also enjoyed the Crono, Settlers, Sim City, and other series whose names elude me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game series of all time.   

Back to top Go down
 
Your favorite game series of all time.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Review: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii Retail)
» Entering a time stamp in comment / text box?
» How to set Wait time for the command(ClickandWait)
» My Favorite Summer Memory Photo Contest
» Steps duration time in IDE

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: Hobbies and Interests :: Video Games-
Jump to: