Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread

Go down 
+3
Meisha
Diet Coke
MonitorTheSmellOfRain
7 posters

Who do you prefer?
Obama
The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Vote_lcap50%The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
McCain
The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Vote_lcap17%The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Undecided
The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Vote_lcap28%The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Other
The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Vote_lcap5%The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread   The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:08 pm

Just so that we don't get a bunch of "ZOMG, I lyk3 dis dud3!" threads. Debate your stance on the American election.
Back to top Go down
Diet Coke

Diet Coke

PostSubject: Re: The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread   The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:11 pm

It's almost over, thank God.
Back to top Go down
Meisha

Meisha

PostSubject: Re: The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread   The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:15 pm

I'm still undecided. Ugh. I hope I can decide by election day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~desiree19
Ennui

Ennui

PostSubject: Re: The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread   The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:16 pm

Diet Coke wrote:
It's almost over, thank God.

x2. Dear God.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread   The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:19 pm

I honestly don't like either of them. I think they both have some good qualities, but I think the US is screwed no matter what. Haha, but i agree with thank God it's almost over!
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread   The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Lost_intherain wrote:
I honestly don't like either of them. I think they both have some good qualities, but I think the US is screwed no matter what. Haha, but i agree with thank God it's almost over!
Completely agree.
Back to top Go down
Diet Coke

Diet Coke

PostSubject: Re: The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread   The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:43 pm

In a way, I'm scared.
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread   The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:20 am

As of this morning I was for Obama, but after reading the voter guide that came in the paper and talking to family members of different political viewpoints, I realized I am, indeed, a good old Republican. So I'm for McCain.
Back to top Go down
http://suburbanglamour.blogspot.com
joshj

joshj

PostSubject: Re: The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread   The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:25 pm

As a Canadian, having Obama win would mean trade tariffs and boycots, which would kill our economy (at least for a good, long while). That said, he's a mighty charming, handsome manwich all the same.
Back to top Go down
xEvaporation

xEvaporation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread   The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:01 am

Ugh, I don't know. I actually really am not a big fan of either. I'm fairly convinced that Obama is going to win, because I think that McCain shot himself in the foot when he picked Palin as his running mate. Obama made a good choice in Biden, and I'd prefer to have Biden as president than either Obama or MCain, actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread   The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Obama vs. McCain Thread
Page 1 of 1