Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what religion are you

Go down 
+15
Ambercat
MonitorMirage
Ceasarion
kitty scarf
Colyn
Fig
Anberlin
Meisha
ComeWhatMay♥
TheGirlFromYesterday
RottenVixen
Antidepressant
juillet
Ennui
GTFO
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ceasarion

Ceasarion

what religion are you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:19 pm

You really don't, huh... *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Meisha

Meisha

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:19 pm

Ceasarion wrote:
Belive me. She's atheist. But sometimes I wonder... and she's going to hate me for this... if she just doesnt' believe in the christain god becasue that's the one she usually refutes. That's the one in whom her "faith" was killed.

I don't believe in any god. I was raised in a Christian religion. Naturally that is going to be the one that apparently killed my faith.

Next time don't assume. Try asking me first. -_-

Last edited by Meisha on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~desiree19
Ceasarion

Ceasarion

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:21 pm

I know. All 'm saying is if yuo were raise by parent that were nto christain would you still be atheist? I knwo know. There are endless possiblities and... okay, I'm going off in my little world. Never mind. You're atheist. but I'll still give you a christmes present.
Back to top Go down
Colyn

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:43 pm

Meisha wrote:
Ceasarion wrote:
Belive me. She's atheist. But sometimes I wonder... and she's going to hate me for this... if she just doesnt' believe in the christain god becasue that's the one she usually refutes. That's the one in whom her "faith" was killed.

I don't believe in any god. I was raised in a Christian religion. Naturally that is going to be the one that apparently killed my faith.

Next time don't assume. Try asking me first. -_-

You believe in me dont you?

and im a god...
So your not athiest
Back to top Go down
Ambercat

Ambercat

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:18 pm

I'm an atheist... me and religion just don't mix. I find everything to be so far fetched and absurd sounding, it doesn't sit right as I tend to analyze religious stories and other things scientifically.
Blah, idk.

Last edited by Ambercat on Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esteë

Esteë

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:26 am

I'm a Christian but a lot of my views clash with the principles of the religion, which leaves me in a state of confusion about the whole thing, but I really believe religion is a personal thing and some things shouldn't be followed if you don't believe them in your heart, the Bible was written by man afterall.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:16 am

I believe in the Catholic beliefs (basically I believe everything the Apostle's Creed teaches) but I don't agree with their views on current day issues (abortion, homosexuality, premarital sex)
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
joshj

joshj

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:56 pm

Pirsig suggested that everyone was in a "religion of one" that conformed to their own beliefs and practices (which can be extracted in part from how they were raised), and will (not always, maybe even not often?) join whichever established religion most closely resembles their own.

Of course that's a large generalization, and doesn't accurately depict the enormity of personal choice and upbringing on one's morals and beliefs, but there it is.

I'm Roman Catholic.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:00 pm

joshj wrote:
Pirsig suggested that everyone was in a "religion of one" that conformed to their own beliefs and practices (which can be extracted in part from how they were raised), and will (not always, maybe even not often?) join whichever established religion most closely resembles their own.

Of course that's a large generalization, and doesn't accurately depict the enormity of personal choice and upbringing on one's morals and beliefs, but there it is.

I'm Roman Catholic.

you're the worst roman catholic ever, btw.
no, drew's worse.
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
joshj

joshj

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:06 pm

Gabstah wrote:

you're the worst roman catholic ever, btw.
no, drew's worse.

Truth
Back to top Go down
teenvogue.

teenvogue.

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:33 pm

I was raised as a Roman Catholic, though I don't know how closely I really actually follow my religion..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what religion are you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: Issues :: Religion-
Jump to: