Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best console?

Go down 
+7
Fraz
juillet
Esteë
Meisha
Chip
Ennui
Gabstah
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:25 pm

I have a DS, a PS2, and a PSP. At home I also have an Xbox (and a 360).

I really, really like the DS. I've had it the longest and no one has stopped making games for it yet, haha. Also I love Harvest Moon and so far it's my favorite HM game Smile
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Ennui

Ennui

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:26 pm

I'd have to stay with the Playstations.

Although I've been playing Xbox360 quite a bit lately.
Back to top Go down
Chip

Chip

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:26 pm

PC wins everything but in terms of consoles I think the xbox. The wii isn't what I thought it would be.

I have the original harvest moon for N64, I love that game.
Back to top Go down
Meisha

Meisha

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:34 pm

The 360 probably. I thought the wii was going to be great too but the hate the wii remote for certain games. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~desiree19
Esteë

Esteë

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:36 pm

Harvest Moon! I had that on my gameboy haha. The wii was a big dissapointment imo. It's a tie between the 360 and my playstation, I couldn't choose!
Back to top Go down
juillet

juillet

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:30 pm

I only have a nintendo DS. I hardly ever use it though. Okay, except to play pokemon. haha kill me, I'm obsessed with that game.
Back to top Go down
http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
Ennui

Ennui

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:31 pm

juillet wrote:
I only have a nintendo DS. I hardly ever use it though. Okay, except to play pokemon. haha kill me, I'm obsessed with that game.

Best evz.
Back to top Go down
juillet

juillet

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:41 pm

Woo! Thank god someone else likes it too haha. I've been addicted to the games since Pokemon blue!
Back to top Go down
Fraz

Fraz

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:47 am

juillet wrote:
Woo! Thank god someone else likes it too haha. I've been addicted to the games since Pokemon blue!

Pokemon Yellow was the shit! Having a Pikachu was probably the best thing ever.
Back to top Go down
juillet

juillet

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:33 pm

Fraz wrote:
juillet wrote:

Aw, I never had pokemon yellow. Just blue, silver and then jumped right to whatever the game is for ds. damnnn.
Back to top Go down
Meisha

Meisha

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:24 pm

juillet wrote:
Fraz wrote:
juillet wrote:

Aw, I never had pokemon yellow. Just blue, silver and then jumped right to whatever the game is for ds. damnnn.

I love pokemon. Very Happy This makes me want to restart one of my games..
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~desiree19
Ambercat

Ambercat

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:47 pm

juillet wrote:
Fraz wrote:
juillet wrote:

Yellow was definetly the best
Back to top Go down
Colyn

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:53 pm

Personally i love wii.
They are coming out with a lightsaber dueling game that looks win if they do it right.
Back to top Go down
joshj

joshj

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:40 pm

I'd go with SNES if emulation wasn't so rampant with it. (A good thing! But it makes my PC a better 'console' than a SNES)

Instead, I'll agree that the Wii is awesome. 360 is cool mostly because of Dead Rising. Dunno a whole lot about the PSTriple
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:20 am

joshj wrote:
I'd go with SNES if emulation wasn't so rampant with it. (A good thing! But it makes my PC a better 'console' than a SNES)

Instead, I'll agree that the Wii is awesome. 360 is cool mostly because of Dead Rising. Dunno a whole lot about the PSTriple

the PStriple got Gaaaymess! Like... REAL games.
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Autosuggestion

Autosuggestion

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:47 am

Hard to say. Probably the Genesis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best console?   Best console? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best console?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: Hobbies and Interests :: Video Games-
Jump to: