Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F**king eh.

Go down 
+2
Meisha
Chip
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip

Chip

F**king eh. Empty
PostSubject: F**king eh.   F**king eh. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:59 pm

I've been wanting one of these for so long.

List what games you have. I'll do mine in a bit because it'll take forever.
Back to top Go down
Meisha

Meisha

F**king eh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king eh.   F**king eh. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:07 pm

Ugh this could take forever but I'll try. I own pretty much every pokemon game for GBA and diamond for Nitendo DS. GTA 4, Mario Kart for the Wii, Mario Party, Brawl, Kingdom hearts I and II, a lot of Sonic games (my brother loves sonic), Halo, Super Mario Galaxy, Final Fantasy games, and I'll stop for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~desiree19
Chip

Chip

F**king eh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king eh.   F**king eh. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:09 pm

Meisha do you have PC games at all?
Back to top Go down
Meisha

Meisha

F**king eh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king eh.   F**king eh. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:10 pm

Chip wrote:

Besides Sims 2 no. It would be pointless for me to have any PC games anyway. My computer is crap.
Back to top Go down
Chip

Chip

F**king eh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king eh.   F**king eh. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:12 pm

Meisha wrote:
Chip wrote:

Besides Sims 2 no. It would be pointless for me to have any PC games anyway. My computer is crap.

Ahhh. All of mine are PC. I wanted to get an X-box but right now no job. Maybe soon though.

I think you and are are gonna be the only ones using this board Razz
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

F**king eh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king eh.   F**king eh. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:20 pm

I have that dog friends game for DS!

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Meisha

Meisha

F**king eh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king eh.   F**king eh. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:20 pm

Chip wrote:
Meisha wrote:
Chip wrote:

Ahhh. All of mine are PC. I wanted to get an X-box but right now no job. Maybe soon though.

I think you and are are gonna be the only ones using this board Razz

Very Happy Probably but oh well. At least there is finally a video game thread!

The one PC game I do want to get is American Mcgee's Alice. It's like eight years old but I still want it. Hah that was random.
Back to top Go down
Chip

Chip

F**king eh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king eh.   F**king eh. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:21 pm

Mirage wrote:

Lol.

lol wtf is that?
Back to top Go down
Esteë

Esteë

F**king eh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king eh.   F**king eh. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:21 pm

I have all of the sims (guilty addict, I basically waste my life on this game), Mario Party, Mario Kart, I have most of the Zelda games, Final Fantasy games, Kingdom Heart games, erm, gta IV, Fable, Rainbow Six 3, Halo 2 and Call of duty. Phew, I'm not sure if I have anymore, atleast I can't think of any right now. Zelda wins everytime though.
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

F**king eh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king eh.   F**king eh. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:24 pm

Chip wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Lol.

lol wtf is that?

Nintendogs! Lmao, my Grandma bought it for me for Christmas.

http://www.nintendogs.com/

I played it for about a week, now it's somewhere in my basement along with my DS.
Back to top Go down
Ambercat

Ambercat

F**king eh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king eh.   F**king eh. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:56 pm

A lot...
But I don't really have any games for my computer, only for DS, gameboy advance, gamecube and wii. I just grabbed some random one this morning, it was Mario's Bean Kingdom or something similar. It was very very weird.
Back to top Go down
SubjectToChange

SubjectToChange

F**king eh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king eh.   F**king eh. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:16 am

Currently on my laptop, I have Counter-Strike Source, Half-Life 2, Day of Defeat Source, Warcraft III, Starcraft, Diablo II, and Deus Ex. Plus, I also have SNES and Sega Genesis emulators.

Back home, I also have plenty more games on PC, PS2, and N64. I'm thinking about getting a PS3, in part to take advantage of BluRay and my new 22" monitor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

F**king eh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: F**king eh.   F**king eh. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F**king eh.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: Hobbies and Interests :: Video Games-
Jump to: