Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:13 pm

Title says it all.

Unfortunately, casa de TheGirlFromYesterday is having some turkey trouble. It didn't thaw right and now it won't cook. Oh, well. Still plenty to be thankful for.
Back to top Go down
http://suburbanglamour.blogspot.com
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:20 am

Haha, that sucks. My family has had numerous turkey problems over the year. And now that I think about it, they all were because of my sister, haha. And now that she moved out and wasn't here for this Thanksgiving, we didn't have a problem!

One year she dropped the turkey on the floor. One time she saw the oven was on, looked inside to see was was in it, somehow managed to miss the huge turkey in it, and turned off the oven, haha.
Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Page 1 of 1