Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What can I do for him?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

What can I do for him? Empty
PostSubject: What can I do for him?   What can I do for him? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:18 pm

My friend has just been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. He has been in the hospital for four days and now he is finally home. He's really sad, and it's making me upset especially after talking to him Sad

I want to do something for him, but I have no ideas. Help?
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: What can I do for him?   What can I do for him? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:45 am

I think just going to see him would be nice. (Don't bring food over.)
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: What can I do for him?   What can I do for him? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:29 am

I was going to say bake him some cookies, but I guess that wouldn't be very smart...

Lap dance time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I do for him?   What can I do for him? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:08 am

Hmm I'm trying to think of things my friends have done for me.

Write him a card...trust me it really does mean a lot and maybe get him a little gift. My favorite gifts have been really simple, like a fuzzy fleece blanket!

Go and see him and just tell him you support him and will be there for him through the thick and think. But don't talk about him being sick too much because that's REALLY draining on him.
Back to top Go down
deanna♥

deanna♥

PostSubject: Re: What can I do for him?   What can I do for him? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:10 pm

I personally don't have experience with that but what if you bought a diabetic cookbook and took it over and was like hey..."I wanted to get you something but instead I bought this for myself. I bought it so that we can hang out and cook dinners together and yaddayadda?"

I mean...that may not be a good idea but it would show that you care about him and it would also let you two cook together and bond?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can I do for him?   What can I do for him? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What can I do for him?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: