Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey guys....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: hey guys....   hey guys.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:05 pm

So Fraser's parents were in a car accident and his mom is in the hospital right now. She'll be okay but they're worried about her losing vision in one of her eyes. Since she is an artist this will really impact both her working life and her day to day life, I was just hoping if any of you are religious you can keep her in your prayers - even if you're not religious, just keep her in your thoughts.

I guess they were driving home from a nearby city at night and hit a bear. His dad is okay but his mom was bent over looking for something in her purse and hit her head on the dashboard. Both the airbags went off, I'm not sure how that affected her or not. The bear is dead, in case anyone is wondering, haha.

Fraser's pretty freaked out, just keep them in your thoughts please.
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
morningskies

morningskies

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys....   hey guys.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:22 pm

Aw, will do, kiddo.
Stay strong. I know this isn't easy for you, either.
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys....   hey guys.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:32 pm

Aww, I'm sorry. I'll be praying for them and you.

I love you
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys....   hey guys.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:21 am

Damn, I can't even imagine how much that must suck for you and Fraser. Definately in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys....   hey guys.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:09 am

Hey,

So after posting this Fraser called his mom and apparently she's recovering quite quickly - she's already out of the hospital! (The accident was the night of the 8th, and she got out at noonish on the 10th)
She did tear her retina but it's not detached. Apparently the did break the artery behind her eye which is why her eye "looked like a plum" but it's clotted now, and should be okay. She's not allowed to focus on anything (no watching tv, no going on the computer, no reading - basically no looking at anything) so she'll have quite a boring next few days. Fraser and I are going up in two weekends to go and see her (also to get Fraser a new car since Fraser was also in a car accident about 4 days prior. He's perfectly okay, not a scratch on him, but his car is not.)
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys....   hey guys.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:11 pm

That's great, Gabs!

I'm glad she'll be alright Smile
Back to top Go down
GTFO

GTFO

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys....   hey guys.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:45 am

eek, that sounds scary! i actually was going to ask about the bear haha. so does that mean she can see? and how is she supposed to not focus on anything?? is it just not to focus on anything for too long, or at all? cause that would be crazy hard
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys....   hey guys.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:02 pm

GTFO wrote:
eek, that sounds scary! i actually was going to ask about the bear haha. so does that mean she can see? and how is she supposed to not focus on anything?? is it just not to focus on anything for too long, or at all? cause that would be crazy hard

can't focus on anything, meaning two eyepatches for a while. I think they're off now though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys....   hey guys.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey guys....
Page 1 of 1