Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YESSS New Harvest Moon Games :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

YESSS New Harvest Moon Games :D Empty
PostSubject: YESSS New Harvest Moon Games :D   YESSS New Harvest Moon Games :D Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:43 pm

I'm behind on the times, I JUST got Harvest Moon DS - Cute (the girl version that has no bugs) and I just found out that there is another HM DS game (that looks awesome), a Wii one (that looks incredible) AND they're coming out with ANOTHER Wii one.

I love harvest moon. I've loved it ever since I played it on SNES, and I'll always always love it. I'm so stoked.

Tell me about a game that you love unconditionally.
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Chip

Chip

PostSubject: Re: YESSS New Harvest Moon Games :D   YESSS New Harvest Moon Games :D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:11 am

I love harvest moon. My brother modded our Xbox so we can play a bunch of N64 games on it, including the original Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: YESSS New Harvest Moon Games :D   YESSS New Harvest Moon Games :D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:13 am

Haha that's awesome!! I wish I could play some of the original ones (well, other than SNES. I've played that one to death.)
Back to top Go down
Chip

Chip

PostSubject: Re: YESSS New Harvest Moon Games :D   YESSS New Harvest Moon Games :D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:18 am

Gabstah wrote:
Haha that's awesome!! I wish I could play some of the original ones (well, other than SNES. I've played that one to death.)

I suck at the girlfriend parts (coincidence?) because apparently it takes forever for them to marry you or whatever.

I don't know if it's okay for me as a male to enjoy that game so I'll be in the closet about it.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: YESSS New Harvest Moon Games :D   YESSS New Harvest Moon Games :D Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:06 am

Yeah I don't know if that's okay either. I won't tell anyone.

I like the girlfriend part, haha. They always make the girls so much cooler than the boys, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YESSS New Harvest Moon Games :D   YESSS New Harvest Moon Games :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YESSS New Harvest Moon Games :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: Hobbies and Interests :: Video Games-
Jump to: