Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My day started off so well yesterday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

My day started off so well yesterday Empty
PostSubject: My day started off so well yesterday   My day started off so well yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:37 pm

And of course, by the end of the day it was one of the shittiest days of my life.

So, here's how my day yesterday went...
I woke up and was automatically feeling great. Simply because the previoius night I was talking to Jason for a while on facebook, so it made me feel really good. I go through school day feeling quite good, even in gym class. Then I get home and things start to take a turn for the worst. First, I find out that my older sister and her boyfriend are trying to play matchmaker with Jason and I. I specifically told her no, I don't want her to. But her boyfriend still ends up talking to Jason. He sent me part of the conversation they had on facebook and it went something like like, "Hey, you should hang out with Kate, her sister, and I this weekend." Jason asked when and where, and my sister's boyfriend goes, "Just out of curiousity, do you like Kate, because we can call this a double date?' That's all of the conversation he sent me, so I don't know Jason's reply, although I'm pretty sure I know it wasn't very good. I am so pissed. I told Liz NOT to do this, and she still did it. I really like Jason, but even if he did like me back I wouldn't want to date him! I'm only 16, I'm too young to date.
And then that evening, it all went to the shit. Here's some background you need to know-my sister recently bought an apartment but she hadn't told my mom until yesterday morning. It would be an understatement to say my mom was thoroughly pissed. Honestly, my sister is 18, has a salary job, and is going to do fine out of the house. She's be paying less in rent living out of home then my mom is charging her for rent now. Seriously. But my mom decides to be the immature, controlling, bitch that she is and flipped out last night. When my sister got home from work, my mom took away her car and her phone. My sister paid for the car and phone all by herself and pays the insurance and phone bill, too. But the car is in my mom's name (my mom said my sister wasn't allowed to have a car unless she put it under my mom's name) and the phone was on my mom's plan, so my mom took them both. Then she starts yelling all evening long, and of course, I get sucked into it. And then my mom had the nerve to say, "I can't wait until you all grow up and get out of here because I can't wait to be by myself!" I don't care if she was angry, you don't say that to your children. Seriously. So my sister officially moved out last night. I spent the whole evening crying. I am so scared my mom is going to pull this shit on me, too, when I get older. This isn't even the worse she's done to my sister. My sister was enrolled in a perfectly fine, four year university. About 3 weeks before classes started, my mom had the nerve to pull her out of the school and enroll her into a 2 year school that is basically for kids who can't afford a real college, or are too stupid to go to a real college. After my mom did this, my sister just dropped out. No, that wasn't the best decision for her, but going to the school my mom put her in wouldn't really help her much, either. So last night my mom was all, "You've ruined your life! You've fucked it all up when you didn't go to school!" Umm, no, Mom. If her life ever gets fucked up, the only one to blame is you.

My mom has had 10 kids. I have a sister who ran away when she was 15 (which was well over 10 years ago) and hasn't spoken to my mom since. I have a brother who hasn't spoken to my mom in almost two years. After last night, I will be incredibly shocked if my sister ever talks to my mom again. I have barely spoken to my mom since Labor Day, and definately don't plan on talking to her unless I need something for school anymore.

When four of your own kids refuse to talk to you, and practically all 10 can't stand you, don't you think that maybe, just maybe, you're a horrible parent and need to stop whatever the hell it is you're doing to make all your kids detest you?
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: My day started off so well yesterday   My day started off so well yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:50 pm

Firstly, *HUGE e-hug* I love you

I'm sorry your going through that with your mom Sad. I'm going through a lot of crap with my mom too, so I can relate. Give it some time, then when you're ready talk to her about the way she's acting. It might not work, to be truthful. But it's better if you try.

My mom kicked me out of her house last weekend. She started all of this bull saying how bad she feels about being the reason for me moving to my dads over the phone, and then as soon as I got there she bitched at me and accused me of stealing her camera (wtf? I hadn't been there for three weeks) and then, she told me never to come back. The crap she's starting hurts a lot, but the worst thing about it is that I can't see my sister or my kitten. And I'm scared for my sister, because if my Mom starts anything with her she has no where to go. My Mom won't let her meet her Dad.
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: My day started off so well yesterday   My day started off so well yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:55 pm

MonitorMirage wrote:
Firstly, *HUGE e-hug* I love you

I'm sorry your going through that with your mom Sad. I'm going through a lot of crap with my mom too, so I can relate. Give it some time, then when you're ready talk to her about the way she's acting. It might not work, to be truthful. But it's better if you try.

My mom kicked me out of her house last weekend. She started all of this bull saying how bad she feels about being the reason for me moving to my dads over the phone, and then as soon as I got there she bitched at me and accused me of stealing her camera (wtf? I hadn't been there for three weeks) and then, she told me never to come back. The crap she's starting hurts a lot, but the worst thing about it is that I can't see my sister or my kitten. And I'm scared for my sister, because if my Mom starts anything with her she has no where to go. My Mom won't let her meet her Dad.
Well this thing with my mom has litterally been going on as long as I can remember. No matter how polite or subtle you are being, my mom doesn't like critizism of any kind unless she's the one giving it.

Yeah, I remember you talking about that. I'm sorry, Saber. I hope you the best with your whole family thing. And I can totally understand how much it must suck for your little sister. I'm not allowed to even see my dad because my oldest sister (the one who ran away at age fifteen) was sexually abused by my dad. I understand what it's like to be stuck with your mom.
Is your mom even allowed to keep your sister away from her dad, though?
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: My day started off so well yesterday   My day started off so well yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:59 pm

MonitorTheSmellOfRain wrote:
Yeah, I remember you talking about that. I'm sorry, Saber. I hope you the best with your whole family thing. And I can totally understand how much it must suck for your little sister. I'm not allowed to even see my dad because my oldest sister (the one who ran away at age fifteen) was sexually abused by my dad. I understand what it's like to be stuck with your mom.

I love you, soooooo much. Fo' real.

She has full custody of her. He's completely out of the picture and doesn't pay child support or anything. Actually, he doesn't even know about her. When my Mom left him, he knew she was preggo but that's it.
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: My day started off so well yesterday   My day started off so well yesterday Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:17 pm

MonitorMirage wrote:
MonitorTheSmellOfRain wrote:

I love you, soooooo much. Fo' real.

She has full custody of her. He's completely out of the picture and doesn't pay child support or anything. Actually, he doesn't even know about her. When my Mom left him, he knew she was preggo but that's it.

Haha, thanks. I love you, too. You like an E-sister.

Dang, that seriously sucks. I will definately keep you and your sister in my prayers and I hope that your sister stays okay.
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: My day started off so well yesterday   My day started off so well yesterday Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:22 pm

Am I not part of this E-Sister triumvariate?

I feel for you, Kate. My mom's an immature, controlling bitch, just like your's. If there's ever a Shitty Mom Convention, they're so going.

Honestly, the best advice I have is to just be as nice to her as possible, not cause any waves, you know? Like if she tells you to do something, just do it, no matter how stupid. It'll keep her happy. But your poor sister. She's 18! Honestly, if I were her, I'd just not even bother. I'd save up and get a car in my own name, keep the new apartment...she's a legal adult, what's the worst your mom can do?

If you need to talk, you know you can PM me. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://suburbanglamour.blogspot.com
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: My day started off so well yesterday   My day started off so well yesterday Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:03 pm

TheGirlFromYesterday wrote:
Am I not part of this E-Sister triumvariate?

I feel for you, Kate. My mom's an immature, controlling bitch, just like your's. If there's ever a Shitty Mom Convention, they're so going.

Honestly, the best advice I have is to just be as nice to her as possible, not cause any waves, you know? Like if she tells you to do something, just do it, no matter how stupid. It'll keep her happy. But your poor sister. She's 18! Honestly, if I were her, I'd just not even bother. I'd save up and get a car in my own name, keep the new apartment...she's a legal adult, what's the worst your mom can do?

If you need to talk, you know you can PM me. I love you
Oh please, I don't talk to my mom anymore. I avoid her as much as possible. Unfortunately, it's going to be harder since MB is over. That took up 4 days of my week!

Yeah, my sister moved out, bought a car, and bought a phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My day started off so well yesterday   My day started off so well yesterday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My day started off so well yesterday
Page 1 of 1