Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.

Go down 
+6
juillet
GTFO
MonitorMirage
RottenVixen
xEvaporation
Gabstah
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Empty
PostSubject: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:07 pm

I swear people in China have different understandings on what is and what is not etiquette. I'm not trying to be racist, I just happen to go to a school where over half the population is Chinese (not exaggerating) and they just seem to do things that most people know that you shouldn't.

For example:
- using the computer's speakers to listen to your youtube videos in the library
- eating while using the computers - especially foods that are commonly allergens. They left like a walnut right beside the mouse. If my mom had used the computer that they just had, she could have died
- drinking a non close-topped drink. I don't know how to word that correctly. But drinking from a coffee cup instead of mug that closes. the girl across from me just knocked over her coffee and it got all over my notes since i was sitting next to her. liquids + computers = no
- answering their phone in the library and, instead of taking the conversation outside, decide that they can still talk while other people are doing homework
- not turning the sounds off on their cellphone while they're texting so every time they hit a button there is an audible "boop"
- not lowering their voices while walking through
- not getting out of the way when their entire group is stopped in a crowded hallway, cutting off any access to the other side
- talking behind me in class
- not holding the elevator for someone when they are literally 5 steps away and obviously heading towards the elevator

gah. i'm so annoyed at hongcouver.
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
xEvaporation

xEvaporation

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:18 pm

I HATE THE NOISES THAT CELL PHONES MAKE WHEN YOU PRESS THE BUTTONS. WHAT THE FUCK, TURN OFF THE KEYTONES, THANKS.

/caps lock. I seriously am so annoyed by the noise. I have no idea why people feel like they have to have the stupid noise. I hate any noises from phones, including ringtones, though.
Back to top Go down
RottenVixen

RottenVixen

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:23 pm

Haha, I am currently drinking a (closed cap) Jamba Juice in the library..I'm tempted to eat my sandwich too but I'm in one of those individual study things so no one can see me...

But yes, that is annoying...I just hate it when people don't walk fast enough and they can't walk in a straight line either so they're completely blocking your way, I feel like kicking a squirrel when that happens Sad
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:23 pm

Frig, the nut thing is so annoying. I'm allergic to nuts and people are so annoying and careless with that stuff.

And, to cheer you up!:

that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Baby_porcupines_full-v2
Back to top Go down
GTFO

GTFO

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:07 pm

xEvaporation wrote:
I HATE THE NOISES THAT CELL PHONES MAKE WHEN YOU PRESS THE BUTTONS. WHAT THE FUCK, TURN OFF THE KEYTONES, THANKS.

omg same, and the clicker on the ipod that makes it so when you scroll it clicicicicicks so everyone can hear it. not when you're pushing buttons, but when you're scrolling. it's not okay haha

that sounds really irritating!
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:09 pm

hahaha i'm glad people share my pain. agh.

i totally understand that there are places to eat/drink in the library, especially at a school one. but not at the computers please, and then clean up after yourself.
Back to top Go down
juillet

juillet

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:20 pm

All of those things sound extremely annoying, I would go nuts. Stuff like that pisses me off every single dayyy ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:35 am

yeah, pretty ridiculous :/ agh.
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:33 am

The library at my high school sucks. I hate it. Basically, no one is quiet in there and the librarians do nothing about it. It pisses me off to no limit. Today I had to crank my ipod up so that I could concentrate, but I could still hear people. People play games of chess, there will be 7 people at a 4 seated table, and they will be crowded around laughing their heads off and talking so loud. I have to sometimes go in the little private things and go to the end behind the bookcases near the wall, just so I can get work done.

Basically, it isn't a library.
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:39 am

No one thought those porcupines were completely adorable?
Back to top Go down
BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:01 am

MonitorMirage wrote:

I do :]
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:07 am

MonitorMirage wrote:

they kinda scared me to tell the truth, hahah.
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:04 am

BrokenRecord wrote:
I do :]

Gabstah wrote:
[they kinda scared me to tell the truth, hahah.

Aww, look at their little footsies! Smile

Haha. I want one.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:33 pm

they kind of look like you could pop them out of their shell and eat them :/
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:05 pm

Gabstah wrote:

that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Ugh10
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:50 pm

MonitorMirage wrote:
Gabstah wrote:

that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Ugh10

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:52 pm

I agree with Gabby on the porcupine thing.

Those things look gross, not adorable.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:10 pm

MonitorTheSmellOfRain wrote:
I agree with Gabby on the porcupine thing.

Those things look gross, not adorable.

Kind of looks like a family of baby worms starting to emerge from their... eggs?
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:50 pm

I love them Sad
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:54 pm

that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Fofuras

Guess these ones:
that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Xin_370803252306959256395

that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. ChengduPanda

that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. 481045717_0476aefda9
Back to top Go down
Diet Coke

Diet Coke

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:07 am

On Halloween, during the day on the 4th floor of my university's library, a girl was raped.
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:42 am

Oh my gosh, Saber, that makes me want to puke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.   that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

that's why you don't bring food/drink in the library, boys and girls.
Page 1 of 1