Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your interpretation on my professor's message to me:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diet Coke

Diet Coke

Your interpretation on my professor's message to me: Empty
PostSubject: Your interpretation on my professor's message to me:   Your interpretation on my professor's message to me: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:10 pm

"Hi _____,
Thanks for putting a lot of energy into your paper. Your paper showed you reflected upon the past life a lot. Although each paragraph makes sense on its own, the story of the Ugly Duckling and your life story were not tied together well. It's like water and oil. Overall, I see the potential of you being a strong writer even though I noticed that you love to use passive voice. I hope you will consider revising the paper with a better title. Please let me know how I can help you.

Best,
Teacher's-name-here"

She didn't put an actual grade on any of our papers. From this message, what grade do you think my paper was? If anyone would like to read my paper, please PM me. I don't want to post it here, since it's a bit personal. I would appreciate any advice. I'm kinda mad, since I worked extremely hard on this paper and faced many past issues.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: Your interpretation on my professor's message to me:   Your interpretation on my professor's message to me: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:14 pm

I don't think it's getting a mark :/ It seems that she just wants you to rewrite your essay. Maybe if you talked to her and told her that you don't really have time to rewrite it, she could tell you what the essay would get on its own right now?
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Diet Coke

Diet Coke

PostSubject: Re: Your interpretation on my professor's message to me:   Your interpretation on my professor's message to me: Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:19 pm

The only problem is the language-barrier. She's Korean and doesn't speak English very well. I e-mailed her earlier about it. :/
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: Your interpretation on my professor's message to me:   Your interpretation on my professor's message to me: Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:49 pm

Diet Coke wrote:
The only problem is the language-barrier. She's Korean and doesn't speak English very well. I e-mailed her earlier about it. :/

Oh weird, what class is this for?
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your interpretation on my professor's message to me:   Your interpretation on my professor's message to me: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your interpretation on my professor's message to me:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: Life Advice :: School Help-
Jump to: