Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm wretching a tiny bit.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

I'm wretching a tiny bit. Empty
PostSubject: I'm wretching a tiny bit.   I'm wretching a tiny bit. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:01 pm

Apparently my parents who are against premarital sex almost had a quicky in the high school parking lot sometime around March 31, 1986.

I got out my mom's old box of cards and letters and started reading them. Seeing as my mom's as religious as a freakin' nun, I thought they'd be fairly innocent. But no, my dad called her his 'sex fiend' and said she owed him a bubble bath.

I will never go in her old boxes again. I've learned my lesson, trust me.
Back to top Go down
http://suburbanglamour.blogspot.com
morningskies

morningskies

PostSubject: Re: I'm wretching a tiny bit.   I'm wretching a tiny bit. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Oh, my God. Hahahha.
And THIS is why I prefer to not think of anyone else except for me as a human being.
Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm wretching a tiny bit.   I'm wretching a tiny bit. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:33 pm

oh my gosh! hahahaha I'd just about die if i read something like that about my parents. Scarred for life, much?
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: I'm wretching a tiny bit.   I'm wretching a tiny bit. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:35 pm

Yeah, I might have to seek therapy. Haha, no it's weird because I always thought my mother was a virgin when she got married, and I always kind of figured my dad was, too. But my mom especially. She had just turned 21 the day before she was married and she had known my dad when she was 19. So it made sense.

Ah, but this is just gross.
Back to top Go down
http://suburbanglamour.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm wretching a tiny bit.   I'm wretching a tiny bit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm wretching a tiny bit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: