Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last Concert

Go down 
+7
BrokenRecord
SheIsLegend
MonitorTheSmellOfRain
RottenVixen
xEvaporation
Gabstah
Anberlin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Anberlin

Anberlin

Last Concert Empty
PostSubject: Last Concert   Last Concert Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:34 am

What was the last concert you went to? Give it a rating out of 10.

The last concert I went to was Theory of A Deadman. I would give it an 8 out of 10, it was really good I thought.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

Last Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert   Last Concert Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:06 pm

MADONNA!
100/10. Hahaha. It was AMAZING.

Before that... we were at a festival but one of the headliners was spirit of the west. they were a lot of fun, like n 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
xEvaporation

xEvaporation

Last Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert   Last Concert Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:31 pm

Foo Fighters. Seriously, like, infinity/10. It was mother fucking amazing. Imagine the absolute best orgasm you have ever had, times that by about 9000 and three hours long. Bah, fantastic.
Back to top Go down
RottenVixen

RottenVixen

Last Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert   Last Concert Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:01 pm

Santana, I give it a 5/10.
The 5 based on the fact that he still knows how to kick ass on the guitar, but the rest of the concert kinda sucked :/
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

Last Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert   Last Concert Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:26 pm

Um....well...haha....school band concert. I've never actually been to a real concert.
Back to top Go down
SheIsLegend

Last Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert   Last Concert Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:04 am

Verse with Killing the Dream
Verse was amazing as usual 10/10.
The singer is soo smart too.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord

Last Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert   Last Concert Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:44 pm

Emery. I give it 6/10. I've seen them twice before so it wasn't anything special.
Back to top Go down
joshj

joshj

Last Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert   Last Concert Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:05 pm

Protest the Hero - 9.95/10 and, the day prior,

Smashing Pumpkins - 10/10! The Bravery opened the show and it was awesome. We had to escape the mosh early and a friend in our group broke her ankle
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

Last Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert   Last Concert Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:13 pm

Stellar Kart!
Back to top Go down
RottenVixen

RottenVixen

Last Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert   Last Concert Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:27 am

joshj wrote:
Protest the Hero - 9.95/10 and, the day prior,

Smashing Pumpkins - 10/10! The Bravery opened the show and it was awesome. We had to escape the mosh early and a friend in our group broke her ankle

I saw the exact same show! Well, different place and What Made Milwaukee Famous was the opening band (I saw the Bravery open up for Incubus a few months before). But yes, the show was incredible, it would've been sublimely perfect if they had played Thru the Eyes of Ruby though haha.
Back to top Go down
Chip

Chip

Last Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert   Last Concert Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:51 am

Sting. I went with my family and some family friends. It was great, my parents are huge sting fans.
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

Last Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert   Last Concert Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:30 pm

Darn it! I was supposed to go to an All-American Reject concert on Saturday, but they're sold out. Sad
Back to top Go down
Fig

Fig

Last Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert   Last Concert Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:46 am

MonitorTheSmellOfRain wrote:
Darn it! I was supposed to go to an All-American Reject concert on Saturday, but they're sold out. Sad

Bahhh, my friend was going to take me to see Buckethead the other week, but something went screwy with the tickets. Still dunno what exactly.
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

Last Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert   Last Concert Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:18 am

Rise Against. 8/10. It was really good. Very fun also. Minus creeper guys grabbing your back and being right up on you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last Concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert   Last Concert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Concert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: Hobbies and Interests :: Music-
Jump to: