Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is why you're jealous:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

This is why you're jealous: Empty
PostSubject: This is why you're jealous:   This is why you're jealous: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:17 am

Because I just saw Madonna live, and it was the most amazing concert/show/moment of my life. Holy shit. I was literally 20 feet away from her. The tickets I had were worth at least 400 bucks but probably way more.
Oh my god.

that's why you're jealous
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: This is why you're jealous:   This is why you're jealous: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:45 am

Where's that Madonna mug I told you to get me?
Back to top Go down
juillet

juillet

PostSubject: Re: This is why you're jealous:   This is why you're jealous: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:00 pm

That is so amazing! How did you get tickets?
Back to top Go down
http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: This is why you're jealous:   This is why you're jealous: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:14 pm

Hahaha the merchandise was so expensive! I bought a pair of "hard candy" shorts and a t-shirt and that was 85 bucks right there.

One of Fraser's classmate's dad is in the general manager of the building it was in, so he gets free tickets to random shows all the time. He just goes "I want this many tickets right here" and he gets them for free. Originally they were for his two daughters and their boyfriends but one of the daughters flaked out so she asked us to go instead Smile
Back to top Go down
bluejeanbaby

bluejeanbaby

PostSubject: Re: This is why you're jealous:   This is why you're jealous: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:00 pm

Gabstah wrote:
Hahaha the merchandise was so expensive! I bought a pair of "hard candy" shorts and a t-shirt and that was 85 bucks right there.

One of Fraser's classmate's dad is in the general manager of the building it was in, so he gets free tickets to random shows all the time. He just goes "I want this many tickets right here" and he gets them for free. Originally they were for his two daughters and their boyfriends but one of the daughters flaked out so she asked us to go instead Smile

luckyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: This is why you're jealous:   This is why you're jealous: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:02 pm

bluejeanbaby wrote:
Gabstah wrote:

luckyyyyyy

i knowwwww. i love vancouver hahaha
Back to top Go down
morningskies

morningskies

PostSubject: Re: This is why you're jealous:   This is why you're jealous: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:13 pm

Sorry, but seeing Madonna shake it would give me the heebie jeebies.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: This is why you're jealous:   This is why you're jealous: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:14 pm

morningskies wrote:
Sorry, but seeing Madonna shake it would give me the heebie jeebies.

she had such a fit body, holy crap, and she's 50!

it wasn't that bad since i saw the pointer sisters live, and they were like 60-70, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is why you're jealous:   This is why you're jealous: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is why you're jealous:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: