Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How are you? Halloween is tomorrow.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Antidepressant

Antidepressant

How are you? Halloween is tomorrow. Empty
PostSubject: How are you? Halloween is tomorrow.   How are you? Halloween is tomorrow. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:12 am

I hope everyone is doing good.
It's been such a long day today. My mom is back in the hospital, and it's been pretty depressing around the house. She started chemo today. I am just not holding up well with a few things. At least tomorrow is Halloween.

Are you guys doing anything fun for Halloween? Trick or treating/partying/haunted house/etc?
I think my boyfriend and I are just going to hit some haunted houses. Maybe take my little brother trick or treating for a while, I don't know. I'm not dressing up. Sad But I was originally going to be Chong.
Back to top Go down
4InTheRafters

4InTheRafters

PostSubject: Re: How are you? Halloween is tomorrow.   How are you? Halloween is tomorrow. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:30 am

My boyfriends working until 2:30am so I'm doing something with my friend, not sure what. Either going to a haunted house or just hanging out at her apartment. Boring stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: How are you? Halloween is tomorrow.   How are you? Halloween is tomorrow. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:40 am

I hope your mom is okay. How is the chemo working so far? I guess it's pretty early to tell. I remember when the doctors thought my mom had cancer, it was the scariest day of my life - I can only imagine what life would be like if it turned out it WAS. Sad Let me know if I can do anything at all for you, okay? I know there isn't much but if you need someone to talk to, to rant to, I'm here.
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
lost in you.

lost in you.

PostSubject: Re: How are you? Halloween is tomorrow.   How are you? Halloween is tomorrow. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:25 am

i have to cheerlead at a football game. uughh
but were all dressing up as football players to the game, lol. we stole jerseys, pants, and socks from the locker room tonight =) haha im so excited. those tight football pants look very sexy on me. lol

i was SUPPOSED to go to a party after the game but i just found out it was cancelled. all my friends already have plans since i dont get out until 9:30/10 so i dont think im doing anythingg.
Back to top Go down
juillet

juillet

PostSubject: Re: How are you? Halloween is tomorrow.   How are you? Halloween is tomorrow. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:30 am

I hope things turn out okay with your mom.

I'm partying for halloween, going to clubs/bars where basically the whole city goes and partying on the street. I explained it better in another halloween thread but I'm too lazy to do it again. I'm dressing up as little red riding hood.
Back to top Go down
http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
Antidepressant

Antidepressant

PostSubject: Re: How are you? Halloween is tomorrow.   How are you? Halloween is tomorrow. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:27 pm

Gabstah wrote:
I hope your mom is okay. How is the chemo working so far? I guess it's pretty early to tell. I remember when the doctors thought my mom had cancer, it was the scariest day of my life - I can only imagine what life would be like if it turned out it WAS. Sad Let me know if I can do anything at all for you, okay? I know there isn't much but if you need someone to talk to, to rant to, I'm here.

Thanks. Yeah, I don't know how she's taking the chemo really. This is the first time she's been on it. She had 30 treatments of radiation back in May and June though. Yeah, it's hard. Especially that she's back in the hospital. I miss having a mom at home. She has a type of brain cancer, but it's spread to her spinal cord. But thank you, for letting me know that we can talk. I like you a lot as a member, and I like this forum. I think I'm going to just stay on this forum for now. JB can get to be too much.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: How are you? Halloween is tomorrow.   How are you? Halloween is tomorrow. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:20 pm

Antidepressant wrote:
Gabstah wrote:

Thanks. Yeah, I don't know how she's taking the chemo really. This is the first time she's been on it. She had 30 treatments of radiation back in May and June though. Yeah, it's hard. Especially that she's back in the hospital. I miss having a mom at home. She has a type of brain cancer, but it's spread to her spinal cord. But thank you, for letting me know that we can talk. I like you a lot as a member, and I like this forum. I think I'm going to just stay on this forum for now. JB can get to be too much.

it's a lot of people on jbean and you're never sure who's reading what you're posting. i like the tight knit kind of group, plus i waste less time here. i'm glad you like me, it makes talking a lot easier when the two people like each other, haha.

that's so rough. i can't even imagine Sad
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are you? Halloween is tomorrow.   How are you? Halloween is tomorrow. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How are you? Halloween is tomorrow.
Page 1 of 1