Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I drew a picture for you.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What should I do for Halloween?
Option One.
I drew a picture for you. - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%I drew a picture for you. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Option Two.
I drew a picture for you. - Page 2 Vote_lcap64%I drew a picture for you. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Anberlin

Anberlin

I drew a picture for you. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   I drew a picture for you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:29 pm

kitty scarf wrote:
Ahahah and I completely forgot to reply to the other part of the original post... I have some funny stories about strangers / acquaintances saying weird things to me.

1. One time, when I was 14, I was at rehearsal for a musical. A bunch of chorus people were standing on stage, and our director was off talking to someone at the other end of the stage, so we were just standing around and waiting. The guy in front of me turned around, pulled down his pants so about six inches of his boxers were showing, and said "here is my butt!"

2. Last year, I went to a school dance, and hung out with this group of people, some of whom I didn't know, for the whole night. This guy with a speech impediment started giving us all nicknames, and he called me kitty. For MONTHS afterward, whenever he walked by me in the hall, he would say "hi, kitty!" A few weeks ago, a full year after the aforementioned dance, he greeted me as kitty. I have said maybe one sentence to this guy, ever, and vice versa. I don't get it.

No relation to my username here, by the way.

3. This summer, a guy messages me on Myspace (not for the first time,) and it goes something like this.
Him: hey how are you
Me: Okay. You?
Him: good. have i told you that your (sic) really cute?
Me: Well, thank you, but yes, you have.
Him: you wanna makeout?
Me: Can't say I do.
Him: why not?
Me: Because I am not interested in you.

No response.

Aaaaand that's all I've got for now.

Hahahah, those are awesome. I always find things like that to be funny, but extremely weird at the same time.
Back to top Go down

I drew a picture for you.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2