Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band

Go down 
+3
Gabstah
MonitorMirage
joshj
7 posters
AuthorMessage
joshj

joshj

I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band Empty
PostSubject: I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band   I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:43 pm

Everyone gets a claim to fame, and mine is wasted on aptitude at a musician simulator. But there it is.

Also, not at the singing part, just the instruments.

Questions/comments?
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band   I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:58 pm

I suck at both, but I think Rock Band is much better. Singing is hilarious, and the drums are fun.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band   I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:02 pm

you can beat fraser at guitar, but i dont think you can at drums. he's pretty damn good at it.
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
joshj

joshj

PostSubject: Re: I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band   I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:06 pm

Yeah, Fraser's good at the drums. But he's not here right now, is he? Very Happy

I enjoy singing, but I'm simply terrible at it. We have Singstar Amped and Rocks here, and I get thoroughly beat at every song forever (except Rocket Man sometimes)
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band   I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:36 pm

joshj wrote:
Yeah, Fraser's good at the drums. But he's not here right now, is he? Very Happy

I enjoy singing, but I'm simply terrible at it. We have Singstar Amped and Rocks here, and I get thoroughly beat at every song forever (except Rocket Man sometimes)

neither is rock band, dur.

i'm awesome at singstar.
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Autosuggestion

Autosuggestion

PostSubject: Re: I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band   I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:08 am

I kick ass at the singing. The rest I do terribly.
Back to top Go down
juillet

juillet

PostSubject: Re: I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band   I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:22 am

I've never played rockband but i'm pretty kick ass at guitar hero.
Back to top Go down
http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
GTFO

GTFO

PostSubject: Re: I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band   I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:53 pm

im pretty terrible at guitar hero, decent at rock badn guitar, and amazing at rock band drums. ive only done the singing like twice cause i didnt want to do it alone and couldn't figure out how to set it up for a while haha. and then my xbox broke! it has 3 flashign red lights when i try to turn it on. so sad. but i doubt you can beat me at the drums im fantastic
Back to top Go down
Ambercat

Ambercat

PostSubject: Re: I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band   I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:30 pm

I'm horrible at guitar hero, there's only one song I can do on hard. All the rest I fail even on basic. I rock at Singstar though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band   I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am better than you at Guitar Hero and Rock Band
Page 1 of 1