Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This girl needs to write a dating handbook.

Go down 
+4
MonitorMirage
morningskies
Gabstah
TheGirlFromYesterday
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Empty
PostSubject: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:36 pm

So, I've stated on JB that I have connections to the hottest guy at school. Basically, my dad is his slave, I'm good friends with his sister, and his mother calls my mother as an end to her lonliness. Lately this one girl, Carlee, has been all over him. So this morning, Katelyn (little sister) runs up to me and goes, "Guess what? David's pissed! I told him what Carlee said!" I'm like totally oblivious as to what this girl said, so I ask.

Apparently she went up to Katelyn and said, "You're really ugly compared to your brother."

What the hell? Yes, that's the best way to get a guy's attention. Tell his sister she's ugly. That's not all, though, this girl's done even weirder.
Back to top Go down
http://suburbanglamour.blogspot.com
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:38 pm

WTF. Hahahahaha. Sounds like a WINNER.
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
morningskies

morningskies

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:39 pm

LimeBlue wrote:
That's not all, though, this girl's done even weirder.

Don't leave me hanging!
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:40 pm

In middle school this guy I was crushing on started making fun of my sister and then he asked me out. I bitched him out for picking on my 6 year old sister. Haha, no longer do I find him attractive.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:42 pm

I hateded it when people made of my little brother. Yes, he's annoying. I know. He's MY little brother and of course I can say that he's annoying, but if you insult him then don't even TRY to get into my pants.
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:45 pm

Gabstah wrote:
WTF. Hahahahaha. Sounds like a WINNER.
Haha, funny, I sarcastically told him the same thing over dinner one night. To which he laughed and said, "Find me someone nice and a little bit cuter." Hahaha.

morningskies wrote:
LimeBlue wrote:
That's not all, though, this girl's done even weirder.

Don't leave me hanging!

Hmm, where shall I start:
EXAMPLE 1:
Carlee decides to dress up as Kungfoo Panda for Movie Day during Spirit Week because it's "David's favorite movie". Friends, I give you this. That's me with her. (Take the link out before you quote.) I had to take a picture to show Katelyn. She basically said, "Oh dear Lord."

EXAMPLE 2:
Carlee tries to start a Gay-Straight Alliance at school to show David how intelligent and politically minded she is. Completely overlooking the fact that he was raised in Tennesee, is Baptist, drives a pickup truck, and blatantly stated that he would be voting Republican this election...

The GSA idea was then shut down by our ultra-conservative administration.

EXAMPLE 3:
Carlee tries to show David her 'interpretive Taco dance'. This idea is shut down by Katelyn's best friend who came with me to AP History so she could pull him aside as he left and say, "Carlee wants to show you her taco dance." He just stared at her and went, "Whaaaa?" "JUST. AVOID. CARLEE."

Last edited by LimeBlue on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:47 pm

Ahahaha she sounds like such a whacko, I love it.
Back to top Go down
Ambercat

Ambercat

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:56 pm

lol at the kung fu panda
lmao
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:07 pm

Gabstah wrote:
Ahahaha she sounds like such a whacko, I love it.
Haha, I have so much fun with her. I'm dying to tell her about how I went to a Haunted House with him and his sister and he let us grab onto him and that I sat next to him at dinner one time. But I'll refrain.

I really ought to go find a picture for you guys. Thanks to his sister's Facebook, I have shirtless ones!
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:11 pm

Do ittttt. how old are you though? i always get excited to see pics of hot guys and then they turn out to be younger than my little brother and i feel like a creep, hahahah.
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:12 pm

I envy any guy she ends up marrying, lemme tell ya!
Back to top Go down
Colyn

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:16 pm

taco dance.
rofl.
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:17 pm

I want you to date this boy so bad.
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:05 pm

Gabstah wrote:
Do ittttt. how old are you though? i always get excited to see pics of hot guys and then they turn out to be younger than my little brother and i feel like a creep, hahahah.
I'm 15, but he's 17 or 18. So about your age!

Mirage wrote:
I want you to date this boy so bad.
I do, too. Yummy.

Last edited by LimeBlue on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:47 pm

LimeBlue wrote:
I do, too. Yummy.

Woah! Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by Mirage on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:51 pm

How can you even tell whoa from that picture? It's too far away to see!
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:52 pm

Look at that body! Smile

I don't even care if he has an ugly face.

I like his arms alot.
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:56 pm

Mirage wrote:
Look at that body! Smile

I don't even care if he has an ugly face.

I like his arms alot.
Here, now you can see his face.

Last edited by LimeBlue on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:08 am

LimeBlue wrote:

here, now you can see his face.

He kind of looks like an old man to me, haha. Oh well, I love his arms I love you
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:09 am

Oh, and sorry for quoting the links, I deleted them.
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:16 am

Mirage wrote:
LimeBlue wrote:

here, now you can see his face.

He kind of looks like an old man to me, haha. Oh well, I love his arms I love you
Aww, I think his face is cute. Here's a better picture. He's actually smiling and not smirking, because he's with family, not a groupie. Of course, even I won't deny, he looks totally gay.

And that, my dear, would be the last picture I have of him.

It's cool. I'd quote that hotness, too.

Last edited by LimeBlue on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:21 am

Meh, there are MUCH hotter guys at my school. I'll try to see if I can get a picture of this one guy named Drew. He is such a dreamy senior.
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:24 am

TheSmell wrote:
Meh, there are MUCH hotter guys at my school. I'll try to see if I can get a picture of this one guy named Drew. He is such a dreamy senior.
You can't beat a cute southern boy.
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:26 am

Meet Doran. The coolest kid ever. Haha, he graduated last year and me and him were BFFs. I swear, funniest person ever.

"Can you watch my shoes?"
"Sure, Do Do Doran"
"Seriously, guard with your friggin LIFE. Those babies could shelter a large animal."

*link gone*

And, he's cute! I don't like him, though. He has a girlfriend, who is super cool too.

Don't quote!

Last edited by Mirage on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:29 am

Mirage wrote:
Meet Doran. The coolest kid ever. Haha, he graduated last year and me and him were BFFs. I swear, funniest person ever.

"Can you watch my shoes?"
"Sure, Do Do Doran"
"Seriously, guard with your friggin LIFE. Those babies could shelter a large animal."

And, he's cute! I don't like him, though. He has a really girlfriend, who is super cool too.

Don't quote!
Haha, he sounds hysterical. Almost as funny as the taco dance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This girl needs to write a dating handbook.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next