Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pot and brains

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lost in you.

lost in you.

pot and brains Empty
PostSubject: pot and brains   pot and brains Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:32 pm

so i was just made aware, from an inside source, that the top ten people in my class all smoke pot. lol coincidence?

if you smoke pot, what is your GPA?
since you've started to smoke pot have your grades: gone up, lowered, or stayed the same?

everyone always makes it seem like pot makes you dumb, then its like .. thats why the top 10 in the grade smoke it right?
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

pot and brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: pot and brains   pot and brains Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:49 pm

I smoked pot, in high school my GPA was around 92% (although I was also taking Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Calculus, Math, English and then one elective)

Last year I didn't smoke at all (I had no access to it) and I failed, haha.

This year I've been smoking and I'm averaging around 80% (which, in university, is awesomeeee)

Smoking pot relaxes me and makes it easier for me to get my work done.
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
juillet

juillet

pot and brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: pot and brains   pot and brains Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:31 pm

Last year I smoked weed all the time, at least 4-5 times a week. My GPA was 3.2 haha. Now it's gone down to 2.8 and I hardly ever smoke anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

pot and brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: pot and brains   pot and brains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pot and brains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: Issues :: Drugs & Alcohol-
Jump to: