Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have to say

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluejeanbaby

bluejeanbaby

I have to say Empty
PostSubject: I have to say   I have to say Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:23 am

that i love drugs.

Okay, yeeah..
has anyone gotten prescribed to tylenol 3?
i got 6 pills due to my throat problems, but gave my mom one, so now i have 5. ha.

anyways, i am deciding to be a total cone and wait til i go out and use them for recreational purposes.
anyone have any experiences?
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

I have to say Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to say   I have to say Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:22 pm

i had them when i got my wisdom teeth out, i used the entire package, haha. they weren't that great to tell the truth. i only used them because i had pain but you still get the same high which was basically wanting to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
RottenVixen

RottenVixen

I have to say Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to say   I have to say Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Yea I got them for my wisdom teeth too. Haha, it was nice to feel like the lazy boy was quicksand.
Back to top Go down
Colyn

I have to say Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to say   I have to say Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:17 pm

im alergic to codene and derivatives. So when i got my wisdom teeth removed i got basic extra str. tylenol and pure penicillin.
My stomache went to hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have to say Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have to say   I have to say Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have to say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: Issues :: Drugs & Alcohol-
Jump to: