Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breakfast ..

Go down 
+6
MonitorMirage
juillet
RottenVixen
lost in you.
Gabstah
Anberlin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Anberlin

Anberlin

Breakfast .. Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast ..   Breakfast .. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:24 pm

Basically, I am curious as to how much people eat for breakfast and what they eat. I eat breakfast every day, but by my 3rd period class I am starving. What can I eat to fill me up more until lunch time so I can concentrate on classes and not if the person I'm sitting next to can hear my stomach growling ... (sorry, thats worded funny.)
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

Breakfast .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast ..   Breakfast .. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:30 pm

I hardly ever eat breakfast, and it is really bad. I get so hungry by about 10:30 it's ridiculous. When I do eat breakfast I usually go to starbucks and get one of their breakfast sandwiches (I work there so I get a discount) but still I get hungry at around 10:30. It's weiiiiird.

If I want to be full from breakfast I need to eat like a pancake meal. I know you can't do that before school though. Maybe oatmeal? Something really filling like that...
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Anberlin

Anberlin

Breakfast .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast ..   Breakfast .. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:26 pm

Gabstah wrote:
I hardly ever eat breakfast, and it is really bad. I get so hungry by about 10:30 it's ridiculous. When I do eat breakfast I usually go to starbucks and get one of their breakfast sandwiches (I work there so I get a discount) but still I get hungry at around 10:30. It's weiiiiird.

If I want to be full from breakfast I need to eat like a pancake meal. I know you can't do that before school though. Maybe oatmeal? Something really filling like that...

I would die if I didn't eat breakfast. Baha, seriously. Yeah, I'm usually hungry around 1030 too. I eat around 8, and am starving 2.5 hours later.
I do have oatmel sometimes, and it fills me up more than just eating toast or cereal, but I don't like eating it everyday. It's quite annoying though when your starving and you still have to eat an hour or longer for lunch. Haha
Back to top Go down
lost in you.

lost in you.

Breakfast .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast ..   Breakfast .. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:13 am

i usually dont eat breakfast. sometimes ill eat a special k bar while i drive to school. i bring a water-bottle full of unsweetened iced tea to school with me though.

sometimes when i skip class, ill get a strawberry smoothie or a bacon, egg, and cheese from the cafe.
Back to top Go down
RottenVixen

RottenVixen

Breakfast .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast ..   Breakfast .. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:16 am

Depends on the day. Sometimes I'll wake up stuffed and just to get something in my stomach I'll just eat a piece of bread. Luckily for me, I can just bring snacks to class and eat if I ever get hungry. But yea, normally for breakfast I eat cereal, oatmeal, or random sweets like brownies and cake lol.
Back to top Go down
juillet

juillet

Breakfast .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast ..   Breakfast .. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:30 pm

I usually feel to nauseous in the mornings to eat much, I'll have some fruit or something. Why don't you bring snacks to school and eat something at like 10:30?
Back to top Go down
http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

Breakfast .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast ..   Breakfast .. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:32 pm

I only eat breakfast on the weekends, when my parents make bacon & eggs or something.

My lunch is at 10:40, though. Which is really early.
Back to top Go down
Colyn

Breakfast .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast ..   Breakfast .. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:15 pm

If your wanting to be full a quick and easy solution is eggs. they are easy to cook. Fryed scrambled however. They are easy and quick.
Back to top Go down
Antidepressant

Antidepressant

Breakfast .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast ..   Breakfast .. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:29 am

I always eat breakfast. I get really bitchy and irritable if I don't.
Usually, I have a bowl or two of cereal. If I have time, I make eggs.
Back to top Go down
kitty scarf

kitty scarf

Breakfast .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast ..   Breakfast .. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:30 am

I eat a bagel and drink a glass of vanilla soy milk.
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

Breakfast .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast ..   Breakfast .. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:39 am

You want protein and carbs in your breakfast so you don't get as hungry so early on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breakfast .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breakfast ..   Breakfast .. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast ..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: Beauty & Fashion :: Fitness & Nutrition-
Jump to: