Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I keep changing my picture

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheGirlFromYesterday

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 25
Location : United States of America

PostSubject: I keep changing my picture   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:29 am

I can't decide. Now that I can use just about anything...it's changed so much in the past 10 minutes.

1.) Me holding my McCain-Palin sign.
2.) Actual picture of Sarah Palin's family so I could gaze at the walking sex that is her son.
3.) Picture of Bewitched, because I had just watched an episode with my sister.
4.) Now this, the final kiss in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

It's so overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://suburbanglamour.blogspot.com
MonitorMirage

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: I keep changing my picture   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:29 am

Uno.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antidepressant

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: I keep changing my picture   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:30 am

Keep this one, please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGirlFromYesterday

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 25
Location : United States of America

PostSubject: Re: I keep changing my picture   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:32 am

Mirage wrote:
Uno.
I don't want some old, crusty conservative guy who lives in the middle of Arkansas massaging his doodle and pretending it's me.

But if it makes you happy, I'll do it! That's how much I love you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://suburbanglamour.blogspot.com
MonitorMirage

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: I keep changing my picture   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:34 am

LimeBlue wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Uno.
I don't want some old, crusty conservative guy who lives in the middle of Arkansas massaging his doodle and pretending it's me.

But if it makes you happy, I'll do it! That's how much I love you.

I keep changing mine too, maybe I'll just get you to pick.

One sec, and love you too bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTFO

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: I keep changing my picture   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:35 am

idk what to have as mine. the giraffe on jb is really annoying, but ive been too lazy to change it there. i just found a fun one on my computer but its really weird to have some random building as my avatar, dont lie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGirlFromYesterday

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 25
Location : United States of America

PostSubject: Re: I keep changing my picture   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:37 am

Mirage wrote:
LimeBlue wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Uno.
I don't want some old, crusty conservative guy who lives in the middle of Arkansas massaging his doodle and pretending it's me.

But if it makes you happy, I'll do it! That's how much I love you.

I keep changing mine too, maybe I'll just get you to pick.

One sec, and love you too bom
Sweet. It's a neverending circle of love.


GTFO wrote:
idk what to have as mine. the giraffe on jb is really annoying, but ive been too lazy to change it there. i just found a fun one on my computer but its really weird to have some random building as my avatar, dont lie
It's a pretty building. But is it real? I thought it was a drawing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://suburbanglamour.blogspot.com
GTFO

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: I keep changing my picture   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:56 am

its real. i looove places where things are kinda crappy like that, but are painted super bright. idk how to describe it really, but so cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ComeWhatMay♥

avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 27
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I keep changing my picture   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:59 am

LimeBlue wrote:
Mirage wrote:
Uno.
I don't want some old, crusty conservative guy who lives in the middle of Arkansas massaging his doodle and pretending it's me.

But if it makes you happy, I'll do it! That's how much I love you.

Green tea almost shot out my nose because of this XD
that's one of the funniest things I've read all day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I keep changing my picture   

Back to top Go down
 
I keep changing my picture
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» aura's changing
» how to sort date in selenium
» Tron Costume Contest
» 16-32 channel GSM VoIP, IMEI CHANGING, BTS LOCK, SIM BANK
» Does Gamestop still sell gamecube systems and games?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: