Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Musicians Board?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anberlin

Anberlin

Musicians Board? Empty
PostSubject: Musicians Board?   Musicians Board? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:36 pm

Would anyone who's into music like to have a board for musicians to post there music, or there videos in? Or a place to talk about certain instruments and get peoples opinions on what kind of (example) guitar is better. Or something like that. People could also go there for music help, or ask others for assistance in learning a new song and getting the chords or notes for it.
Would anyone be interested in that? Or no. Even if we just had an official thread for that kind of stuff on this Music Board.
Back to top Go down
juillet

juillet

Musicians Board? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musicians Board?   Musicians Board? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:42 pm

I think an official thread on the music board (stickied) would be better. Too many threads make the place look cluttered and we don't really have many members yet.
Back to top Go down
http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
Anberlin

Anberlin

Musicians Board? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musicians Board?   Musicians Board? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Good point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Musicians Board? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musicians Board?   Musicians Board? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musicians Board?
Page 1 of 1