Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what religion are you

Go down 
+15
Ambercat
MonitorMirage
Ceasarion
kitty scarf
Colyn
Fig
Anberlin
Meisha
ComeWhatMay♥
TheGirlFromYesterday
RottenVixen
Antidepressant
juillet
Ennui
GTFO
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GTFO

GTFO

what religion are you Empty
PostSubject: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:04 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Ennui

Ennui

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:06 pm

I'd say Christian, but I'm kind of hesitant on that title, because of so many Christians I know, certain aspects of Christianity tha I don't agree with, and the fact that I screw up alot and don't want to be a hypocrite or anything. So I'll say "Spiritual".
Back to top Go down
juillet

juillet

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:24 pm

Christian (anglican), but I'm not really into it I guess. I don't go to church or anything.
Back to top Go down
http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
Antidepressant

Antidepressant

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:29 am

I'm not really religiously affiliated anymore.
So I consider myself agnostic.
Back to top Go down
RottenVixen

RottenVixen

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:33 am

Antidepressant wrote:
I'm not really religiously affiliated anymore.
So I consider myself agnostic.

Same, I've had way too much religion forced down my throat for years I just need a break from it all. One day I'll rediscover my spirituality...but now just isn't my time.
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:39 am

Roman Catholic, but right now I'm thinking of converting to the Church of England once I'm old enough.
Back to top Go down
http://suburbanglamour.blogspot.com
Ennui

Ennui

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:40 am

LimeBlue wrote:
Roman Catholic, but right now I'm thinking of converting to the Church of England once I'm old enough.

Why aren't you old enough now?
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:43 am

Ennui wrote:
LimeBlue wrote:

My mom says that until I'm 18, I'm going to be her religion, which is Roman Catholic. Apparently in order to marry my dad, they had to sign some paper saying I'd be raised Catholic. So I was christened Catholic, and next year I'm getting confirmed.

I don't have anything against Catholicism, and I'm fine with practicing it. I don't resent my parents at all. I just disagree with some of the Church's dogma. Essentially, Anglicanism is Catholicism, only Queen Elizabeth is the leader of the church, not the Pope.
Back to top Go down
Ennui

Ennui

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:44 am

LimeBlue wrote:
Ennui wrote:
LimeBlue wrote:

My mom says that until I'm 18, I'm going to be her religion, which is Roman Catholic. Apparently in order to marry my dad, they had to sign some paper saying I'd be raised Catholic. So I was christened Catholic, and next year I'm getting confirmed.

I don't have anything against Catholicism, and I'm fine with practicing it. I don't resent my parents at all. I just disagree with some of the Church's dogma. Essentially, Anglicanism is Catholicism, only Queen Elizabeth is the leader of the church, not the Pope.

I don't think it's right that your parents can 'make' you be a religion.
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:49 am

Ennui wrote:
LimeBlue wrote:
Ennui wrote:
LimeBlue wrote:

I don't think it's right that your parents can 'make' you be a religion.
It's hard to explain. It's not like they force me to go. It makes them happy that I go. But I really have no problem being Catholic. For the most part, it's the best religion for me. Actually, the chances of me converting someday are slim to nil. It's just an option I know is there in case something happens that I seriously disapprove of.
Back to top Go down
ComeWhatMay♥

ComeWhatMay♥

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:02 am

I know this will sound weird but basically, I just live by my morals and consider that my religion. I don't believe in a higher power, but I definently believe in an after life.

oh and I guess being straightedge could kind of be like my religion? because i swear my by the morals it presents of keeping your body substantce free byanot drinking, or smoking, or having promiscuious sex (i honestly don't care if others do). I guess I'm kind of lame like that.
Back to top Go down
Meisha

Meisha

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:13 am

Atheist. Religion just isn't my thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~desiree19

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:45 pm

I'm a Christian and at this point I don't really affiliate with any specific denomination. Religion is a big part of my life, but I consider myself really open to others belief's and I think everyone's personal choices shouldn't be judged by others ie. sex, drinking, homosexuality. So, I'm definitely not one of those preachy people who are going to annoy you.

I just think that what someone does with their live is their choice and whether or not they believe in God shouldn't be judged by people.
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:41 pm

Christian/Catholic. There are things I don't agree with though that makes you a Christian.
Back to top Go down
Fig

Fig

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:38 pm

I'm pretty much an athiest, though I do have some agnostic tendencies.
Back to top Go down
Colyn

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:41 pm

Is canadian a religeon?
Back to top Go down
kitty scarf

kitty scarf

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:41 am

I'm an atheist.
Back to top Go down
Ceasarion

Ceasarion

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 pm

Well... on a practical level I'm wiccan. But on another level the way I see everythign is so different that I have my own sort vlaue system. It way too complicated...
Back to top Go down
Colyn

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:33 pm

i think i worship myself.
Back to top Go down
Ceasarion

Ceasarion

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:41 pm

That's awsome. Way to have self-worth!
Back to top Go down
Meisha

Meisha

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:43 pm

Ceasarion wrote:
That's awsome. Way to have self-worth!

Of course you say that, hah.
Back to top Go down
Ceasarion

Ceasarion

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:05 pm

What? it's true. You should try that!
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:07 pm

Meisha wrote:

Do you actually deny the existence of any Gods? Or you just sort of aren't sure? Because I think people confuse themselves with the terms agnostic and atheist.
Back to top Go down
Ceasarion

Ceasarion

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:11 pm

Belive me. She's atheist. But sometimes I wonder... and she's going to hate me for this... if she just doesnt' believe in the christain god becasue that's the one she usually refutes. That's the one in whom her "faith" was killed.
Back to top Go down
Meisha

Meisha

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:18 pm

Mirage wrote:
Meisha wrote:

Do you actually deny the existence of any Gods? Or you just sort of aren't sure? Because I think people confuse themselves with the terms agnostic and atheist.

I don't believe in any gods period. I was agnostic for awhile but eventually became atheist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what religion are you   what religion are you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what religion are you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: Issues :: Religion-
Jump to: