Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 lololololol

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GTFO

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:56 pm

at the name
what are your plans for halloween?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobodys_girl
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:58 pm

i have none yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenVixen

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Tex-ass

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:59 pm

Haha.
Uh, well...I'm going to San Antonio to see some old friends and then in the evening I'm going back home and stopping by my best friend's place, we're going to get ready/dressed and then head over to our friend's apartment for her party. I'm excited!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Symphony

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 25
Location : behind you =o

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:00 pm

Halloween party that i don't wanna go to but I promised I would
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juillet

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:01 pm

I'm going downtown.. it's like a party on the street type deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
GTFO

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:05 pm

RottenVixen wrote:
Haha.
Uh, well...I'm going to San Antonio to see some old friends and then in the evening I'm going back home and stopping by my best friend's place, we're going to get ready/dressed and then head over to our friend's apartment for her party. I'm excited!!!

nice, are you far away from them or is it just farther than you'd go normally?
what are you being?

and how do i multi quote things?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTFO

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:06 pm

Nobodys_girl wrote:
i have none yet.

come here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTFO

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:07 pm

Silent Symphony wrote:
Halloween party that i don't wanna go to but I promised I would

why did you promise, and why don't you want to go?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTFO

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:07 pm

juillet wrote:
I'm going downtown.. it's like a party on the street type deal.

do you get candy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juillet

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:08 pm

GTFO wrote:
juillet wrote:
I'm going downtown.. it's like a party on the street type deal.

do you get candy?

Haha no I get alcohol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
RottenVixen

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Tex-ass

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:08 pm

GTFO wrote:
RottenVixen wrote:
Haha.
Uh, well...I'm going to San Antonio to see some old friends and then in the evening I'm going back home and stopping by my best friend's place, we're going to get ready/dressed and then head over to our friend's apartment for her party. I'm excited!!!

nice, are you far away from them or is it just farther than you'd go normally?
what are you being?

and how do i multi quote things?

Eh, it's just an hour and a half from my house. I haven't seen them since I left the school/college in May so it's about time I made an appearance or something haha. I'm pretty excited, there was a lot of construction going on when I was there and I want to see how everything turned out.

Haha I have no idea, I'm deciding on being a grunge fan (which I am already...) but I'll wear the full on gear that comes with being one...or I could do "Paint It Black" by Rolling Stones...dress up in all black and bring a paintbrush with me haha.

Hmm, I have no idea either lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 28
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:09 pm

Yea, I was really at a loss of words when it came to the naming of this palce :/ hahaha. I can change it if I want. I just don't know what to change it to.

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Silent Symphony

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 25
Location : behind you =o

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:09 pm

GTFO wrote:
Silent Symphony wrote:
Halloween party that i don't wanna go to but I promised I would

why did you promise, and why don't you want to go?

I promised because she didn't think anoybody was going to go and now like 60 people are going to show up and I like like 4 of those 60 people.
Plus, her house is TINY. It will be cramped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chantillylace

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 28
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:13 pm

I was going to stay on campus and check out the famous Halloween Party, but it seems like more of a hassle than fun. Now I am gpoing home to spend it with my family (my mom's birthday is on halloween) and to a friends birthday/costume party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTFO

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:18 pm

juillet wrote:
GTFO wrote:
juillet wrote:
I'm going downtown.. it's like a party on the street type deal.

do you get candy?

Haha no I get alcohol.

on the street?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTFO

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:21 pm

RottenVixen wrote:
GTFO wrote:
RottenVixen wrote:
Haha.
Uh, well...I'm going to San Antonio to see some old friends and then in the evening I'm going back home and stopping by my best friend's place, we're going to get ready/dressed and then head over to our friend's apartment for her party. I'm excited!!!

nice, are you far away from them or is it just farther than you'd go normally?
what are you being?

and how do i multi quote things?

Eh, it's just an hour and a half from my house. I haven't seen them since I left the school/college in May so it's about time I made an appearance or something haha. I'm pretty excited, there was a lot of construction going on when I was there and I want to see how everything turned out.

Haha I have no idea, I'm deciding on being a grunge fan (which I am already...) but I'll wear the full on gear that comes with being one...or I could do "Paint It Black" by Rolling Stones...dress up in all black and bring a paintbrush with me haha.

Hmm, I have no idea either lol.

haah that sounds fun, plus you get to see the house thing now that it's done

those are both cool! i'm too uncreative and lazy to put much effort into halloween
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTFO

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:21 pm

Gabstah wrote:
Yea, I was really at a loss of words when it came to the naming of this palce :/ hahaha. I can change it if I want. I just don't know what to change it to.

no it's fantastic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juillet

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:21 pm

GTFO wrote:
juillet wrote:
GTFO wrote:
juillet wrote:
I'm going downtown.. it's like a party on the street type deal.

do you get candy?

Haha no I get alcohol.

on the street?

Yep there's basically a street downtown that's famous for having the most bars in like the least square footage in canada or something? I dunno. It's always closed off to traffic at night and on the weekends everybody parties down there. There's not really drinking ON the street I guess, but in the clubs/bars. Mmm and yeah there's gonna be a huge halloween celebration down there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
GTFO

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:22 pm

Silent Symphony wrote:
GTFO wrote:
Silent Symphony wrote:
Halloween party that i don't wanna go to but I promised I would

why did you promise, and why don't you want to go?

I promised because she didn't think anoybody was going to go and now like 60 people are going to show up and I like like 4 of those 60 people.
Plus, her house is TINY. It will be cramped.

that sucks Sad do you just not know everyone who's going or are they just all people you don't like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTFO

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:23 pm

chantillylace wrote:
I was going to stay on campus and check out the famous Halloween Party, but it seems like more of a hassle than fun. Now I am gpoing home to spend it with my family (my mom's birthday is on halloween) and to a friends birthday/costume party.

wow my dad's birthday is on july fourth haha how crazy would it be if both parents had holiday birthdays?!??!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lost in you.

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:26 pm

i have to go to a football game, way to destroy the last bit of childhood i have left =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTFO

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:20 am

juillet wrote:
GTFO wrote:
juillet wrote:
GTFO wrote:
juillet wrote:
I'm going downtown.. it's like a party on the street type deal.

do you get candy?

Haha no I get alcohol.

on the street?

Yep there's basically a street downtown that's famous for having the most bars in like the least square footage in canada or something? I dunno. It's always closed off to traffic at night and on the weekends everybody parties down there. There's not really drinking ON the street I guess, but in the clubs/bars. Mmm and yeah there's gonna be a huge halloween celebration down there.

ohhh haha now i feel dumb, but i was just imagining a ton of people on sidewalks just getting alchohol from idk. just like i imagined it really sketch, but that sounds exciting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ComeWhatMay♥

avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:23 am

I'm working.
But I'm making a costume with my friend.

it's the flight of the conchords robots haha.

but i doubt he'll actually do it with me. I haven't done halloween in so long...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenVixen

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Tex-ass

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:27 am

GTFO wrote:
RottenVixen wrote:
GTFO wrote:
RottenVixen wrote:
Haha.
Uh, well...I'm going to San Antonio to see some old friends and then in the evening I'm going back home and stopping by my best friend's place, we're going to get ready/dressed and then head over to our friend's apartment for her party. I'm excited!!!

nice, are you far away from them or is it just farther than you'd go normally?
what are you being?

and how do i multi quote things?

Eh, it's just an hour and a half from my house. I haven't seen them since I left the school/college in May so it's about time I made an appearance or something haha. I'm pretty excited, there was a lot of construction going on when I was there and I want to see how everything turned out.

Haha I have no idea, I'm deciding on being a grunge fan (which I am already...) but I'll wear the full on gear that comes with being one...or I could do "Paint It Black" by Rolling Stones...dress up in all black and bring a paintbrush with me haha.

Hmm, I have no idea either lol.

haah that sounds fun, plus you get to see the house thing now that it's done

those are both cool! i'm too uncreative and lazy to put much effort into halloween

Yea! I'm pretty pumped. They finally got a Wendy's and Panda Express on campus now! I was deprived of such goodness when I was there last year...all they had was Subway which I ate everyday for a month or two, I'm so sick of it now Sad
Haha nah it's okay, I don't really think they're that creative...I was just being lazy lol.
Maybe you should dress up like a song? I was "Sympathy For the Devil" last year...I just had some black mini-skirt, red top, horns, tail, and black tears on my face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTFO

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: lololololol   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:28 am

ComeWhatMay♥ wrote:
I'm working.
But I'm making a costume with my friend.

it's the flight of the conchords robots haha.

but i doubt he'll actually do it with me. I haven't done halloween in so long...

that would be awesome, he better do it! and why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: lololololol   

Back to top Go down
 
lololololol
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: