Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rocket Summer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

The Rocket Summer Empty
PostSubject: The Rocket Summer   The Rocket Summer Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:47 pm

Ahh! I love them so much! Anyone else?Smile

Here's a message they just put out on their Facebook fan page.

Quote :
Inspiration, Motivation, No Confusion, Good Conclusions.
From The Rocket Summer

So here I am... sitting in front of a piano, guitar by my side, filled with more desire than ever to create something that affects. I've never felt like this going into a record. Something is different this time. Over the past 2 years, certain colors have been added to my "palette of inspiration" where at the same time certain ones have been stripped away. As a result, there is a plethora of emotions within the potential content of these songs that range from elation to desperation, and they are fueling these days of writing. I'm hoping for the outcome to be an outstanding, beautiful record. But here's the deal, I need help. If you think about it, please pray for me. Please pray that great creativity and inspiration will flow through me and that amazing songs will appear - Songs that do more than just make someone shake what the good Lord gave em, but make them shake because of **what** the good Lord gave em. I don't take credit for it. I want this album to be special.

This is exciting. Love you guys.

Thanks.

Bryce

Beyond excited!
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

The Rocket Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Summer   The Rocket Summer Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:29 pm

I love them also. (:
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

The Rocket Summer Empty
PostSubject: New Picture From Their Myspace   The Rocket Summer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:13 am

Myspace pictures!

The Rocket Summer L_4c1ec961d7dc222e2b924ca5140c45f9

The Rocket Summer L_3bd63b967924f1bfd83dee14fd92c3a2

Last edited by MonitorMirage on Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

The Rocket Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocket Summer   The Rocket Summer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:18 am

So, I guess this thread is just for me to vent out my non-healthy obsession for them.

Bryce's Halloween costumes!

The Rocket Summer IMG_2172

The Rocket Summer IMG_2173

The Rocket Summer IMG_2179

The Rocket Summer IMG_2180

The Rocket Summer IMG_2113-1

The Rocket Summer IMG_2122

The Rocket Summer IMG_2124

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rocket Summer Empty