Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Additions

Go down 
+9
Meisha
Silent Symphony
Esteë
Chip
MonitorMirage
morningskies
Diet Coke
deanna♥
Gabstah
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

New Additions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:11 pm

PowerRanger wrote:
We should have a board for Musicians. I know we have a Music Board, but another board where musicians could upload there songs, or talk about certian instruments like which kind of guitar is better and what-not. Baha, I don't know. I'm just throwing out ideas. I don't know how many people would use that?
But, I do love it how it is now. It's already better then JB. Poor little old JB ...

Maybe we'll see how many people upload that kind of thing on the music board - if a lot of people do then I can create a new board for it?
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Anberlin

Anberlin

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:12 pm

Gabstah wrote:
PowerRanger wrote:
We should have a board for Musicians. I know we have a Music Board, but another board where musicians could upload there songs, or talk about certian instruments like which kind of guitar is better and what-not. Baha, I don't know. I'm just throwing out ideas. I don't know how many people would use that?
But, I do love it how it is now. It's already better then JB. Poor little old JB ...

Maybe we'll see how many people upload that kind of thing on the music board - if a lot of people do then I can create a new board for it?

Yeah, sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:41 pm

How do people like this green set up? I think I like it better for now.
Back to top Go down
SubjectToChange

SubjectToChange

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:00 pm

Gabstah wrote:
It's not bad--better than any of the given layouts at JB. I personally prefer dark themes, but smooth, pastel colors work for me also, a la Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:02 pm

SubjectToChange wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
It's not bad--better than any of the given layouts at JB. I personally prefer dark themes, but smooth, pastel colors work for me also, a la Facebook.

Yeah, i wish there was a way that we could have options cuz there are a bunch of cool ones. Maybe I'll screenshot a few and then make a poll?
Fraser's trying to figure out how to make a layout and then he'll do one for us (eventually, he was also supposed to design a tattoo for me like 2 years ago and I'm still waiting)
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:19 pm

We should have the food board back perhaps. I was going to post something today, for the first time on the food board, but now we don't have it. Aha
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:20 pm

Anberlin wrote:
We should have the food board back perhaps. I was going to post something today, for the first time on the food board, but now we don't have it. Aha

I kind of thought it could go under nutrition on the fitness board, but if you want i can put it back fo sho...
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:20 pm

Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:

I kind of thought it could go under nutrition on the fitness board, but if you want i can put it back fo sho...

Oooh, yeah no that's fine. It doesn't matter to me. I never posted on it anyways, haha. I'll just post my question on the Nurtriton Board. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:21 pm

Anberlin wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:

Oooh, yeah no that's fine. It doesn't matter to me. I never posted on it anyways, haha. I'll just post my question on the Nurtriton Board. Smile

haha excellent. i think its so funny that this place gets banned on jaybean ahahaa.
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:25 pm

Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:

haha excellent. i think its so funny that this place gets banned on jaybean ahahaa.

That's ridiculous. Ahah oh my. Whatever, this one is better so far I think. But then our fellow JBers won't join because they won't even know this site exists.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:28 pm

Anberlin wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:

That's ridiculous. Ahah oh my. Whatever, this one is better so far I think. But then our fellow JBers won't join because they won't even know this site exists.

Yeah. I don't want it to be like a mini JB though, like i don't want to just take all the good members from JB and have them come here. I kind of want it to be a totally new site. Jellybean herself wrote on that thread dedicated to me, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:35 pm

Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:

Yeah. I don't want it to be like a mini JB though, like i don't want to just take all the good members from JB and have them come here. I kind of want it to be a totally new site. Jellybean herself wrote on that thread dedicated to me, hahaha.

Yeah, that makes sense. Hahah what did she say?!
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:37 pm

Anberlin wrote:

It was this thread: http://myjellybean.com/chat/showthread.php?t=644931 (yay for not being IP banned at school too bad i don't have an account go on)

Iunno, basically she thinks I'm a threat Wink hahaha. she didn't say it though. i don't konw why, it seems like jellybean doesn't like the "chat" part of her board.
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:40 pm

Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:

It was this thread: http://myjellybean.com/chat/showthread.php?t=644931 (yay for not being IP banned at school too bad i don't have an account go on)

Iunno, basically she thinks I'm a threat Wink hahaha. she didn't say it though. i don't konw why, it seems like jellybean doesn't like the "chat" part of her board.

Hahah, laaame. Whatever, too bad for her. I bet you are a threat to her because lot's of people were getting fed up with all the banning and shit.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:42 pm

Anberlin wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:

Hahah, laaame. Whatever, too bad for her. I bet you are a threat to her because lot's of people were getting fed up with all the banning and shit.

yeah for suuure!! like, okay, that was the reason but it was still uber lame and totally unfair. and why was it the same people getting banned over and over again? that doesn't make ANY sense.
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:45 pm

Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:

yeah for suuure!! like, okay, that was the reason but it was still uber lame and totally unfair. and why was it the same people getting banned over and over again? that doesn't make ANY sense.

Yeah no kidding. It was getting ridiculous. Maybe JB picked favorites, and then had people she disliked. Aha, I don't know. But either way, it was getting to not be as enjoyable being on there when people continuously were getting banned for no reason. I really hope this site catches on.
But, I should head back to school. Boo for high school and math and physics classes. Haha, peaaace.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:48 pm

Anberlin wrote:
Yeah no kidding. It was getting ridiculous. Maybe JB picked favorites, and then had people she disliked. Aha, I don't know. But either way, it was getting to not be as enjoyable being on there when people continuously were getting banned for no reason. I really hope this site catches on.
But, I should head back to school. Boo for high school and math and physics classes. Haha, peaaace.

Yah I don't know. Apparently people are getting unbanned but I definitely have not been unbanned - none of my accounts have been.
Yea, I'm waiting for my next class at one. Yay school is right :/

I think I shall tell some of my highschool friends about this site Smile
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:24 pm

Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:

Yah I don't know. Apparently people are getting unbanned but I definitely have not been unbanned - none of my accounts have been.

Hmm, well atleast some people are getting unbanned I guess. You're in university, right?
Ah, yes, you should. It would be nice to have new people along with older JBers.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:39 pm

Anberlin wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:

Hmm, well atleast some people are getting unbanned I guess. You're in university, right?
Ah, yes, you should. It would be nice to have new people along with older JBers.

I am in uni, that's right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Additions   New Additions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Additions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: