Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Incubus...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silent Symphony

PostSubject: Incubus...   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:29 pm

You know you love them. Post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenVixen

PostSubject: Re: Incubus...   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:30 pm

I love them times A MILLION!

What's you favorite album? song?

Gah, if I can find a way, I will post pictures from the last time I saw them in concert last year, I was front row on Mike's side Very Happy

Oh, damn...10/24 was this past weekend Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Symphony

PostSubject: Re: Incubus...   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:40 pm

RottenVixen wrote:

Gah, if I can find a way, I will post pictures from the last time I saw them in concert last year, I was front row on Mike's side Very Happy

Gah, a favourite song would be hard to narrow down, probably Crowded Elevator or The Warmth.
Favourite album, either S.C.I.E.N.C.E or Morning View...it changes, really.
You?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenVixen

PostSubject: Re: Incubus...   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:50 pm

Silent Symphony wrote:
RottenVixen wrote:

Gah, a favourite song would be hard to narrow down, probably Crowded Elevator or The Warmth.
You?

Hell yes! I love Crowded Elevator and the Warmth Very Happy
Other favorites: Circles, Dig, Drive, Nowhere Fast, Golden, Punchdrunk, Take Me To Your Leader, etc.
Favorite Album: Oh man, it's hard to say too haha. At the moment, it's either A Crow Left of the Murder or Look Alive (the bonus CD)...but that will probably change within a month or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Symphony

PostSubject: Re: Incubus...   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:54 pm

RottenVixen wrote:
Silent Symphony wrote:
RottenVixen wrote:

You?

Other favorites: Circles, Dig, Drive, Nowhere Fast, Golden, Punchdrunk, Take Me To Your Leader, etc.
Favorite Album: Oh man, it's hard to say too haha. At the moment, it's either A Crow Left of the Murder or Look Alive (the bonus CD)...but that will probably change within a month or so.

Oh Drive makes me cry so I haven't heard it for long time
At first I was disapointed with Light Grenades but it has grown on me, alot. Dig is now one of my favourite songs by them now haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenVixen

PostSubject: Re: Incubus...   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:01 pm

Silent Symphony wrote:
RottenVixen wrote:
Silent Symphony wrote:
RottenVixen wrote:

You?

At first I was disapointed with Light Grenades but it has grown on me, alot. Dig is now one of my favourite songs by them now haha.

Aww, how come?
Yea...same here. There were a few songs that really stood out like Dig. I remember anticipating for the cd to come out and they came up with these 30 second clips and I fell in love with clip they had for Dig, it's kind of like my baby haha. But I hate, HATE the Earth to Bella songs...worst decision ever to put those on the album. They should've put Look Alive or Punchdrunk on there instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Symphony

PostSubject: Re: Incubus...   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:06 pm

RottenVixen wrote:
Silent Symphony wrote:
RottenVixen wrote:
Silent Symphony wrote:
RottenVixen wrote:

You?

Aww, how come?
Yea...same here. There were a few songs that really stood out like Dig. I remember anticipating for the cd to come out and they came up with these 30 second clips and I fell in love with clip they had for Dig, it's kind of like my baby haha. But I hate, HATE the Earth to Bella songs...worst decision ever to put those on the album. They should've put Look Alive or Punchdrunk on there instead.

Because it just reminds me of my friend who died, he was like "do not tell anybody but I like this song"
AGH I hate the Earth to Bellas too, I always forget which is which. Love Hurts is probably one of my least favourites by them, too. But Dig and Oil and Water make up for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenVixen

PostSubject: Re: Incubus...   Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 am

I decided to just quote the last bit, having too much will bug me haha.

Silent Symphony wrote:

Because it just reminds me of my friend who died, he was like "do not tell anybody but I like this song"
AGH I hate the Earth to Bellas too, I always forget which is which. Love Hurts is probably one of my least favourites by them, too. But Dig and Oil and Water make up for it.

Aw I'm sorry about that Sad
Haha, yea...Earth to Bella just sucks. Really? I kinda like Love Hurts, but then again it's just too "bland" for their style I think. Hell yea, that and Pendulous Threads...I love that song!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Incubus...   Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:04 pm

I LOVE Incubus. My favorite album was Morning View, for sure. Warning is my favorite song Smile Haha. It was my grad quote!

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incubus...   

Back to top Go down

Incubus...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: Hobbies and Interests :: Music-
Jump to: