Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vent Topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
→this↑↓way←

→this↑↓way←

The Vent Topic Empty
PostSubject: The Vent Topic   The Vent Topic Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:21 pm

If you have something to vent about and you don't have anybody to talk to, type it out here.
Back to top Go down
ComeWhatMay♥

ComeWhatMay♥

The Vent Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vent Topic   The Vent Topic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:01 am

I basically hate the fact that I will be seperated from my boyfriend for another 5 years and even if I tried to get into the school he's at I'd be rejected.

which sucks. as I miss him and that program would be so obviously AWESOME. But no. Queen's has to have ridiculous expectations of people going into the education field.
Back to top Go down
Antidepressant

Antidepressant

The Vent Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vent Topic   The Vent Topic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:18 pm

Today my boyfriend was taking me home, when some idiot flew out of a side road and almost killed us. Luckily, my boyfriend managed to stop and we didn't think we got hit. We just started yelling at the guy and saying what the hell and blah blah blah. But we didn't think we got hit. So when we got to my house, we looked, and one of his headlights broke some. It wasn't completely smashed though. I felt bad though, because we should have stopped and looked and had the asshole's insurance pay for it. I guess it's a learning lesson. Nothing like that has happened to him or I before. So I guess next time we'll just have to get out and look to make sure it's really fine. My boyfriend's car was really well taken care of before, and it looked nice. So I feel guilty for just letting the guy get away.

Sorry to rant so much. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Vent Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vent Topic   The Vent Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vent Topic
Page 1 of 1