Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Future Travels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bon bon

bon bon

Future Travels Empty
PostSubject: Future Travels   Future Travels Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:35 pm

Ok well to get the first thread in a forum, oh yeah.

Share you future travels. I have a trip for 2 and a half weeks in Europe next summer. Super excited. More info is at jellybean. What a lazy thread, oh well.

farao
Back to top Go down
ComeWhatMay♥

ComeWhatMay♥

Future Travels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Travels   Future Travels Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:54 am

I'm going to Chicago for a band trip in May!
i'm uberly excited I've never been out of Ontario!!
Back to top Go down
Colyn

Future Travels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Travels   Future Travels Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:21 pm

My cousin and i are planning on belize winter break 09. Gunna hit the reefs, go fishing, and hopefully some jungles.
Back to top Go down
lost in you.

lost in you.

Future Travels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Travels   Future Travels Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:36 am

Im going to Florida in Feb. for cheerleading nationals, not really a "vacation" but i get to miss school AND take a plane. wooo

this summer i might be going to Oklahoma to visit my bestfriend who moved there in 8th grade. its been 5 years and i havent gone down there to stay with her, yet she comes and stays with me basically every summer (except this past summer)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Future Travels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Travels   Future Travels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Travels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: Hobbies and Interests :: Travelling-
Jump to: