Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yay I'm going home!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

Yay I'm going home! Empty
PostSubject: Yay I'm going home!   Yay I'm going home! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:51 pm

Fraser and I are bussing home this weekend to pick up my old car since Fraser's car has... unfortunately... fallen apart. (After hitting another car.) (Which wasn't his fault.) (So there.)

I'm sooooo excited. I've never greyhounded with anyone before. Actually once with my mom when i was 8. But I bussed a lot two years ago when Fraser and I were long distance, and he bussed quite a few times too, and we always were like "one time we're going to bus together and it'll be fun!" and we never did it, until now! YAY

Also I'm either really hungover or else still a little drunk from last night. I can't tell which. Yay alcohol.
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm going home!   Yay I'm going home! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:03 pm

Don't you live in B.C? I'd be scared to take the greyhound there after that guy chopped someones head off on there.
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm going home!   Yay I'm going home! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:12 pm

My grandma took a greyhound bus from the biggest city near me back to Harrisburg one time. She sat next to this lady who was like, "Yeah, I just got out of jail for killing my husband, and I couldn't find my medicine this morning, so excuse me if I'm grumpy..."

My grandma moved to another seat after the first stop.
Back to top Go down
http://suburbanglamour.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm going home!   Yay I'm going home! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay I'm going home!
Page 1 of 1