Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friday Night AIM Chat Party!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

Friday Night AIM Chat Party! Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night AIM Chat Party!   Friday Night AIM Chat Party! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:21 pm

Back when I was on TN, I used to do these every Friday night. They would be really fun sometimes. And this is a perfect site to have them. Jellybean just has too many members, so it would get too crowded, and it would suck considering the majority of people would be about 13. So since the boards are dead, I figured this is a good way to liven them up a bit. It definately gets you to talk to new people, and it gets people on the boards for a few hours.

What is a Friday Night AIM Chat Party?

Exactly what it sounds like. A bunch of TWers getting together via AIM to chat.

Why should I come?

It's a great opportunity to talk to members you normally wouldn't talk to. Plus, it gives you a way to cure your bordem for those of us who are too big of losers to be doing something on a Friday night.

When is it?

The first Friday Night AIM Chat Party will take place on Friday, November 28, 2008 at 9pm EST. I'd make it this Friday, but it's not enough time, I have to get up early on Saturday, and a lot of people will probably be at the movies watching Twilight.

When does it end?

Whenever you get bored of it.

What if I can't get on at 9EST?

Get on when you can, and if there are still people in the chat you can join!

What if I don't have AIM?

Easy. Sign up for it a aimexpress.com. Then you can use a website such as ebuddy or meebo (I use meebo!) to access your AIM.

Cool! How do I join?

You have two options. One is to reply to this thread with your screenname. However, if you don't want people to know your username, then you can PM it to me. I'll periodically update this post with a list of who will be chatting.
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night AIM Chat Party!   Friday Night AIM Chat Party! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:37 pm

MonitorTheSmellOfRain wrote:
a lot of people will probably be at the movies watching Twilight.

Heck yes.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night AIM Chat Party!   Friday Night AIM Chat Party! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:02 pm

That sounds pretty sweet: too bad it's not a msn party Razz hahaha. We'll see though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night AIM Chat Party!   Friday Night AIM Chat Party! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:03 am

Gabstah wrote:
That sounds pretty sweet: too bad it's not a msn party Razz hahaha. We'll see though! Very Happy
I've tried to do those before, but meebo doesn't let me make a chatroom with MSN.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night AIM Chat Party!   Friday Night AIM Chat Party! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:22 pm

what is meebo?

nevermind i see now.
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night AIM Chat Party!   Friday Night AIM Chat Party! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:19 am

I'll most likely be there.
Back to top Go down
SubjectToChange

SubjectToChange

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night AIM Chat Party!   Friday Night AIM Chat Party! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:13 am

If this is still happening, I'd be interested. Use my AIM button.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night AIM Chat Party!   Friday Night AIM Chat Party! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday Night AIM Chat Party!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: