Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eee gad, I want to make a good impression

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

Eee gad, I want to make a good impression Empty
PostSubject: Eee gad, I want to make a good impression   Eee gad, I want to make a good impression Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:47 am

I'm terrified I'm getting too close to my new man candy's sister. We talk A LOT in school, but I don't want her to get annoyed with me, you know? I just sent her a message over Facebook chat, and she didn't respond. I hope to God I don't look clingy. I'm just exceptionally bored this evening.

Anyways, how are you all?
Back to top Go down
http://suburbanglamour.blogspot.com
Kurt Vonnegut

Kurt Vonnegut

PostSubject: Re: Eee gad, I want to make a good impression   Eee gad, I want to make a good impression Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:14 pm

I HATE that feeling. That's the biggest thing I hate about making new friends. I don't know how much contact with them is too much or too little. I always want to skip that, "Hey, what's your name?" "Danielle, what's yours?" part and just want them to be like, "Hey, Danielle, want to hang out this weekend? We can have a blast playing video games and reading comics while eating tons of food. Good times right thurr!"
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: Eee gad, I want to make a good impression   Eee gad, I want to make a good impression Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:15 pm

Kurt Vonnegut wrote:
I HATE that feeling. That's the biggest thing I hate about making new friends. I don't know how much contact with them is too much or too little. I always want to skip that, "Hey, what's your name?" "Danielle, what's yours?" part and just want them to be like, "Hey, Danielle, want to hang out this weekend? We can have a blast playing video games and reading comics while eating tons of food. Good times right thurr!"
Oh, same. I've been eating lunch with this new group of girls for about two months, but I'm terrified to invite them out somewhere or to my house or whatever. I don't want to freak them out, haha.
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: Eee gad, I want to make a good impression   Eee gad, I want to make a good impression Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:11 am

Erin, do you still go on JB?
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: Eee gad, I want to make a good impression   Eee gad, I want to make a good impression Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:13 am

Yeah! Why d'you ask?
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: Eee gad, I want to make a good impression   Eee gad, I want to make a good impression Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:23 am

I never see you Sad
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: Eee gad, I want to make a good impression   Eee gad, I want to make a good impression Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:35 am

Oh, I'm there. In fact, I just stooped so low as to get back at Jennie! And I don't even care what people think!
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: Eee gad, I want to make a good impression   Eee gad, I want to make a good impression Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:54 am

TheGirlFromYesterday wrote:
Oh, I'm there. In fact, I just stooped so low as to get back at Jennie! And I don't even care what people think!

Jennie=Ennui or Jennie=Pimp?

Get back for what? And waddyah do :O ?
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: Eee gad, I want to make a good impression   Eee gad, I want to make a good impression Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:19 am

MonitorMirage wrote:
TheGirlFromYesterday wrote:

Jennie=Ennui or Jennie=Pimp?

Get back for what? And waddyah do :O ?
Pimp.

She made that thread saying girls who wait until marriage are stupid prudes who can't get laid...go check out the dating board, Darling Sab!
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: Eee gad, I want to make a good impression   Eee gad, I want to make a good impression Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:25 am

Frig I saw that thread, I was pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eee gad, I want to make a good impression   Eee gad, I want to make a good impression Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eee gad, I want to make a good impression
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: