Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why is it that the two parties going on this weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anberlin

Anberlin

Why is it that the two parties going on this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Why is it that the two parties going on this weekend   Why is it that the two parties going on this weekend Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:37 am

are being hosted by two girls in my grade who hate me? Just my luck. Therefor, I will not be invited to go, and I bet that if I showed up, I would be told to leave. Oh the joy in teenage girl drama that I have no control over.

Have people ever hated you for no reason? For some reason, they hate me. And I really couldn't tell you why.
Back to top Go down
lost in you.

lost in you.

Why is it that the two parties going on this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is it that the two parties going on this weekend   Why is it that the two parties going on this weekend Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:14 am

aww that sucks =(

a couple weeks ago i went to this guys party that used to hate me.. in 8th grade he called me a slut and i cried. i havent talked to him since but its been 4 years so i was like whatever, im going to his house anyways.
Back to top Go down

Why is it that the two parties going on this weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: