Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I have a few questions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anberlin

PostSubject: I have a few questions.   Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:30 am

1. When you were underage, did your parents know you drank?
2. When you were underage, did your parents let you drink and did they pull for you?
3. What age were you when your parents thought it was okay for you to drink?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juillet

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions.   Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:49 am

1. When you were underage, did your parents know you drank? Yup.
2. When you were underage, did your parents let you drink and did they pull for you? Yeah they let me. What do you mean by pull for me? When I was in grade 12 my mom started buying it for me haha.
3. What age were you when your parents thought it was okay for you to drink? ahh grade 11 probably. I didn't really drink much until grade 12 though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
lost in you.

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions.   Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:52 pm

1. When you were underage, did your parents know you drank? well im 17 and my mom doesnt know i drink
2. When you were underage, did your parents let you drink and did they pull for you? no. she knows my brother drinks (hes going to be 20 on wednesday) and she only started to accept it recently. she wont buy for him or anything though.
3. What age were you when your parents thought it was okay for you to drink? they dont yet, but my brothers basically 20 and they are almost okay with it for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antidepressant

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions.   Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:13 pm

1. When you were underage, did your parents know you drank? No.
2. When you were underage, did your parents let you drink and did they pull for you? Noooo.
3. What age were you when your parents thought it was okay for you to drink? They think 21 will be an okay age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions.   Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:26 pm

1. When you were underage, did your parents know you drank? I'm still underage, haha. But yes, they definitely know. She basically knew when I started, too, when I was 15.
2. When you were underage, did your parents let you drink and did they pull for you? Not at first. When I was 16 my brother bought for us. She knew it, but didn't really stop it. When I was 17 my boyfriend was legal drinking age (19) so she knew there was no point in stopping me, so she would buy me drinks as long as we drank at home/someone's house.
3. What age were you when your parents thought it was okay for you to drink? 17 I guess. She knew I drank in Quebec and was worried about me mostly because I was on antidepressents and it kind of screws with them, and two my dad is an alcoholic.

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
teenvogue.

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions.   Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:12 pm

1. When you were underage, did your parents know you drank? Yes, I started drinking about at about 14, I don't think they really caught on till about 16/17 though, I'm 18 now, and they definately know.
2. When you were underage, did your parents let you drink and did they pull for you? They didn't let me, but they knew about it, and knew there wasn't really anything they could do3. What age were you when your parents thought it was okay for you to drink? They probably won't fully think it's okay until I'm actually 19 and legal, but they've pretty much just learned to accept it by now, if that counts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions.   

Back to top Go down

I have a few questions.
Page 1 of 1