Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 This is why you're jealous:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: This is why you're jealous:   Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:17 am

Because I just saw Madonna live, and it was the most amazing concert/show/moment of my life. Holy shit. I was literally 20 feet away from her. The tickets I had were worth at least 400 bucks but probably way more.
Oh my god.

that's why you're jealous

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: This is why you're jealous:   Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:45 am

Where's that Madonna mug I told you to get me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juillet

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: This is why you're jealous:   Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:00 pm

That is so amazing! How did you get tickets?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: This is why you're jealous:   Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:14 pm

Hahaha the merchandise was so expensive! I bought a pair of "hard candy" shorts and a t-shirt and that was 85 bucks right there.

One of Fraser's classmate's dad is in the general manager of the building it was in, so he gets free tickets to random shows all the time. He just goes "I want this many tickets right here" and he gets them for free. Originally they were for his two daughters and their boyfriends but one of the daughters flaked out so she asked us to go instead Smile

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
bluejeanbaby

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: This is why you're jealous:   Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:00 pm

Gabstah wrote:
Hahaha the merchandise was so expensive! I bought a pair of "hard candy" shorts and a t-shirt and that was 85 bucks right there.

One of Fraser's classmate's dad is in the general manager of the building it was in, so he gets free tickets to random shows all the time. He just goes "I want this many tickets right here" and he gets them for free. Originally they were for his two daughters and their boyfriends but one of the daughters flaked out so she asked us to go instead Smile


luckyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: This is why you're jealous:   Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:02 pm

bluejeanbaby wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Hahaha the merchandise was so expensive! I bought a pair of "hard candy" shorts and a t-shirt and that was 85 bucks right there.

One of Fraser's classmate's dad is in the general manager of the building it was in, so he gets free tickets to random shows all the time. He just goes "I want this many tickets right here" and he gets them for free. Originally they were for his two daughters and their boyfriends but one of the daughters flaked out so she asked us to go instead Smile


luckyyyyyy

i knowwwww. i love vancouver hahaha

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
morningskies

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 27
Location : Illinois =]

PostSubject: Re: This is why you're jealous:   Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:13 pm

Sorry, but seeing Madonna shake it would give me the heebie jeebies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: This is why you're jealous:   Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:14 pm

morningskies wrote:
Sorry, but seeing Madonna shake it would give me the heebie jeebies.

she had such a fit body, holy crap, and she's 50!

it wasn't that bad since i saw the pointer sisters live, and they were like 60-70, hahaha.

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This is why you're jealous:   

Back to top Go down
 
This is why you're jealous:
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: