Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who has the stricter parents?

Go down 
+2
Gabstah
morningskies
6 posters
AuthorMessage
morningskies

morningskies

Who has the stricter parents? Empty
PostSubject: Who has the stricter parents?   Who has the stricter parents? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:46 pm

You or him/her?

I'd say definitely him. He had to cancel plans for tonight, because he's two percent away from a B in AP Psych. A C in AP Psych is a B in a normal class, but his parents don't care. They also said he can only go out with people (AKA me) once a week until he gets it up.
Gahhh.

Let's share frustrations. Your turn =]
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: Who has the stricter parents?   Who has the stricter parents? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:57 pm

His FOR SURE.

When he was 19 he moved out with his older brothers (21 and 24 at the time) and his mom was like "um okay, how about you boys set some ground rules? like.. no girls spending the night."
they were like "um yeah okay. no."

My mom let us sleep in the same bed since we'd been dating like 3 months (and we didn't even have sex until a few months later.) His mom would freak out if I spent the night at their place since it was a half hour drive home and sometimes I'd be too tired to drive it. Separate rooms, separate floors of the house, but no, not good enough.

Then when we decided to move in with each other I told my mom and she was like "okay, good luck."
His parents went CRAZY and was like "no! you have to live with your brothers, blah blah blah"
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
morningskies

morningskies

PostSubject: Re: Who has the stricter parents?   Who has the stricter parents? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:05 pm

Gabstah wrote:
His FOR SURE.

When he was 19 he moved out with his older brothers (21 and 24 at the time) and his mom was like "um okay, how about you boys set some ground rules? like.. no girls spending the night."

My mom let us sleep in the same bed since we'd been dating like 3 months (and we didn't even have sex until a few months later.) His mom would freak out if I spent the night at their place since it was a half hour drive home and sometimes I'd be too tired to drive it. Separate rooms, separate floors of the house, but no, not good enough.

Then when we decided to move in with each other I told my mom and she was like "okay, good luck."
His parents went CRAZY and was like "no! you have to live with your brothers, blah blah blah"

Is he aware of it? Or does he think yours are more?
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: Who has the stricter parents?   Who has the stricter parents? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:53 pm

morningskies wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
His FOR SURE.

Is he aware of it? Or does he think yours are more?

oh he definitely knows, we talk about it all the time. my mom would ALWAYS invite him over and even pick him up if he couldn't get a ride, his mom would hide his car keys from him so he couldn't see me.
Back to top Go down
ComeWhatMay♥

ComeWhatMay♥

PostSubject: Re: Who has the stricter parents?   Who has the stricter parents? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:03 am

With my boyfriend, my parents are strict at all their kind of like whatever do what you want we love you both!

on the other hand his parents are SO strict. He came home for the first time in six weeks and I was allowed to see him for 4 measly hours. Well, that was more his mother. His mom is very scared of him growing up I think. Like over the summer when my parents were driving him home he had to be home at 10:30...he was almost 18. My parents are less strict with me and sometimes they're insane about curfews but they were like whatever your with Steven.

Although I absolutely adore his mother I think she can be a really amazing person but no - she's chosen to be psycho bitch with me xglaresx

That felt good to get out.
Back to top Go down
Chip

Chip

PostSubject: Re: Who has the stricter parents?   Who has the stricter parents? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:03 pm

Hers. But it makes sense because I'm the son and she's the daughter. I'm clearly just a horn dog who's been dating her for three years for sex and she's an innocent flower that I constantly take advantage of.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: Who has the stricter parents?   Who has the stricter parents? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:20 pm

Chip wrote:
Hers. But it makes sense because I'm the son and she's the daughter. I'm clearly just a horn dog who's been dating her for three years for sex and she's an innocent flower that I constantly take advantage of.

It's the opposite for me! I'm the slut that ruined the youngest son (who is two years older than me), introduced him to sex (I was a virgin when we met, he wasn't) and drugs (well, okay, this one might be true. He had smoked up before but didn't enjoy it that much until we started doing it more frequently.)
Back to top Go down
Antidepressant

Antidepressant

PostSubject: Re: Who has the stricter parents?   Who has the stricter parents? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:04 pm

Mine are definitely more strict, they're a pain in the ass.

He doesn't live with his parents anymore, they live 7,000 miles away. But they've been here before to visit, and they love me. Even when he used to live with them I would be about to stay with him.
Back to top Go down
Aims

Aims

PostSubject: Re: Who has the stricter parents?   Who has the stricter parents? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:33 pm

Eh... It depends on the situation. Mostly mine though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has the stricter parents?   Who has the stricter parents? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who has the stricter parents?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: Dating & Relationships :: Dating Advice-
Jump to: