Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I drew a picture for you.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What should I do for Halloween?
Option One.
36%
 36% [ 4 ]
Option Two.
64%
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11
 

AuthorMessage
Anberlin

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: I drew a picture for you.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:48 pm

That's what some Grade 12 guy said to me today. I am walking down the hallway and he randomly comes up to me and says, 'I drew you a picture!'. I look at the picture. It is of "The Hulk", with a huge dick and a caption that says, "Hulk Horney". I think to myself, 'whaaat the fuuck ...'. So I simply said, '...I don't want it.' And I walked away. I have never talked to this guy before. Although, last week I was walking down the hallway and all of a sudden he is infront of me. I move left, he moves left. I move right, he moves right. He was doing it on purpose also. So I get annoyed and tell him to move and slightly push him out of the way. Needless to say, it's a tad creepy. It may just be some joke, but still. ahah

Help me decide what to do for Halloween!
Option One: Go to my one friends house and just chill and watch scary movies. The problem with this is that it will be with all of her friends that I don't really know since she goes to a different school and is in Grade 10 (I'm in Grade 11).
Option Two: Go out with some of my friends and drink and find a party or something fun. The problem with this is that one girl, whom I am not too fond of and who isn't too fond of me, will be there. So that could count as a problem, I'm not sure.
Poll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 28
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:51 pm

I'd do two, since I'll take any excuse to party/drink, haha.

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Anberlin

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:58 pm

Gabstah wrote:
I'd do two, since I'll take any excuse to party/drink, haha.

Yeah, I think I am leaning towards that. But I also work Saturday morning at 10. Aha. That's not too bad though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 28
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:02 pm

Anberlin wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
I'd do two, since I'll take any excuse to party/drink, haha.

Yeah, I think I am leaning towards that. But I also work Saturday morning at 10. Aha. That's not too bad though

yeah not bad at all. i have to work until 9 tomorrow but i took sunday off so that's pretty sweeeet!

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Anberlin

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:10 pm

Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
I'd do two, since I'll take any excuse to party/drink, haha.

Yeah, I think I am leaning towards that. But I also work Saturday morning at 10. Aha. That's not too bad though

yeah not bad at all. i have to work until 9 tomorrow but i took sunday off so that's pretty sweeeet!

Yeah, that's good. I booked of Saturday also, but my work is lame and scheduled me. Just like I told them I can't work Thursdays because I have tutoring. But no, they still book me for tonight so I have to find someone to cover for me. Ah. Where do you work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 28
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:17 pm

Anberlin wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
I'd do two, since I'll take any excuse to party/drink, haha.

Yeah, I think I am leaning towards that. But I also work Saturday morning at 10. Aha. That's not too bad though

yeah not bad at all. i have to work until 9 tomorrow but i took sunday off so that's pretty sweeeet!

Yeah, that's good. I booked of Saturday also, but my work is lame and scheduled me. Just like I told them I can't work Thursdays because I have tutoring. But no, they still book me for tonight so I have to find someone to cover for me. Ah. Where do you work?

that's so ridiculous! i work at starbucks, what about you?
they're pretty good about giving time off as long as you do it before the schedule is up. they computer makes the schedules for them so they just give when people are/aren't available and the computer gives a few suggestions.

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Anberlin

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:23 pm

Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
I'd do two, since I'll take any excuse to party/drink, haha.

Yeah, I think I am leaning towards that. But I also work Saturday morning at 10. Aha. That's not too bad though

yeah not bad at all. i have to work until 9 tomorrow but i took sunday off so that's pretty sweeeet!

Yeah, that's good. I booked of Saturday also, but my work is lame and scheduled me. Just like I told them I can't work Thursdays because I have tutoring. But no, they still book me for tonight so I have to find someone to cover for me. Ah. Where do you work?

that's so ridiculous! i work at starbucks, what about you?
they're pretty good about giving time off as long as you do it before the schedule is up. they computer makes the schedules for them so they just give when people are/aren't available and the computer gives a few suggestions.

I work at Quiznos. Ahah, but I plan on quitting soon. Is Starbucks a good job? Id like to work at a cafe type place.
Oh yeah, that makes sense. We have to write down in a book when we can't work and like mark it off on a calender. But apparently they don't awlays check that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 28
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:27 pm

Anberlin wrote:
I work at Quiznos. Ahah, but I plan on quitting soon. Is Starbucks a good job? Id like to work at a cafe type place.
Oh yeah, that makes sense. We have to write down in a book when we can't work and like mark it off on a calender. But apparently they don't awlays check that.

Yummmy. I love subs, haha. I've never actually been to a Quiznos but Fraser likes them better than subway.
Starbucks is pretty good... kind of cliquey. it is very thorough training though so it looks really good on a resume. the pay is whatever, hardly any tips, i'd prefer to be working at a pub type atmosphere but for now it's okay. my mom owns a coffee shop so over the summer i worked there and i liked it SO much better - one because i was working with basically ALL family (my mom, my little bro, my aunt, two cousins and a cousin in law and my uncle) so that was fun. It's not a TERRIBLE job but I don't feel any deep connection to it or anything.

Yeah we have to write it down in a book too, but they're pretty good about checking it. It actually goes up on the schedule as "U" if you're unavailable to work that day so nobody can call you to see if you'll work for them.

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Anberlin

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:46 pm

Gabstah wrote:
Anberlin wrote:
I work at Quiznos. Ahah, but I plan on quitting soon. Is Starbucks a good job? Id like to work at a cafe type place.
Oh yeah, that makes sense. We have to write down in a book when we can't work and like mark it off on a calender. But apparently they don't awlays check that.

Yummmy. I love subs, haha. I've never actually been to a Quiznos but Fraser likes them better than subway.
Starbucks is pretty good... kind of cliquey. it is very thorough training though so it looks really good on a resume. the pay is whatever, hardly any tips, i'd prefer to be working at a pub type atmosphere but for now it's okay. my mom owns a coffee shop so over the summer i worked there and i liked it SO much better - one because i was working with basically ALL family (my mom, my little bro, my aunt, two cousins and a cousin in law and my uncle) so that was fun. It's not a TERRIBLE job but I don't feel any deep connection to it or anything.

Yeah we have to write it down in a book too, but they're pretty good about checking it. It actually goes up on the schedule as "U" if you're unavailable to work that day so nobody can call you to see if you'll work for them.

Haha, yeah. I love subs too, but I am so sick of Quiznos subs now. 'Cause I eat them all the time, so they just don't appeal to me anymore. But that's like any food place you work at I guess.
Yeah, we get like no tips. haha, it's stupid though because I have been working here since May, and I still only get paid minimum wage. I havn't gotten a raise and apparently we don't get raises until we become a supervisor. And even then it's only like, a buck or so more. So I don't see the point in that. My boss is cheap.
Yeah, see, we don't have that. It just shows that you aren't working, so I always get called to work on Wednesday or Thursday and I'm like I cant, I have music wednesday and tutoring thursday. And for the next two weeks I can't work friday nights because of music, but I bet I will get called to work. Laaame, I get so annoyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lost in you.

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:28 am

i said two, just cause theres going to be alcohol! woooo! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anberlin

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:30 am

lost in you. wrote:
i said two, just cause theres going to be alcohol! woooo! Razz

Yeaaah, I definitely want to drink. But I was talking to my friend and she was saying how she isnt drinking and how she doesnt want to, all she wants to do is just chill at her house. I was like oh ... I'd rather go to a party or something. Ah, I hate making plans. They are always a let down. Aha


Last edited by Anberlin on Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juillet

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:31 am

I like to drink on halloween. I vote that.

Also, I'm jealous that you work at Quizno's. I'm obsessed with their subs. Question, do they still have $5 footlongs after 5?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
lost in you.

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:33 am

Anberlin wrote:
lost in you. wrote:
i said two, just cause theres going to be alcohol! woooo! Razz

Yeaaah, I definitely want to drink. But I was talking to my friend and she was saying how she isnt drinking and how she doesnt want to, all she wants to do is just chill at her house. I was like oh ... I'd rather go to a party or something. Ah, I hate making plans. They are always a let down. Aha

haha i dont even have plans for halloween. i have to cheerlead at a football game till 9 or 10, so all my friends will have gone out by then =( uuugh.

ive never really had any luck on halloween, something bad always happens.


Last edited by lost in you. on Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anberlin

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:33 am

juillet wrote:
I like to drink on halloween. I vote that.

Also, I'm jealous that you work at Quizno's. I'm obsessed with their subs. Question, do they still have $5 footlongs after 5?

Me too, but if you read the post above, it explains that my friend doesn't want to drink. She simply wants to chill at her house and do whatever. I was like oh .. woo?

Hahah, you have no idea how often I get asked that when I am working. Nah, it ended on October 5th, or something around that time. But I think it is coming back, but it will only feature six certain subs. I hate when we have that though. It's so freakin' confusing to do til because it's only for certain subs so you have to like, subtract money from the price. And it gets extremely busy after 5 because people are always coming in for the deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anberlin

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:34 am

lost in you. wrote:
Anberlin wrote:
lost in you. wrote:
i said two, just cause theres going to be alcohol! woooo! Razz

Yeaaah, I definitely want to drink. But I was talking to my friend and she was saying how she isnt drinking and how she doesnt want to, all she wants to do is just chill at her house. I was like oh ... I'd rather go to a party or something. Ah, I hate making plans. They are always a let down. Aha

haha i dont even have plans for halloween. i have to cheerlead at a football game till 9 or 10, so all my friends will have gone out by then =( uuugh.

Oh really? Shitty! I am not even looking forward to Halloween. I think it will be lame. I'm such a downer laterly. Ahah.
Couldn't you just meet up with them after or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juillet

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:35 am

Damn! That was such a good deal, too. And subway too off their cheap subs too! I went at like 3am last night after drinking at a bar... and I had to spend way more money that I planned lol. Not good. What am i supposed to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://trillionstars.livejournal.com
lost in you.

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:37 am

Anberlin wrote:
lost in you. wrote:
Anberlin wrote:
lost in you. wrote:
i said two, just cause theres going to be alcohol! woooo! Razz

Yeaaah, I definitely want to drink. But I was talking to my friend and she was saying how she isnt drinking and how she doesnt want to, all she wants to do is just chill at her house. I was like oh ... I'd rather go to a party or something. Ah, I hate making plans. They are always a let down. Aha

haha i dont even have plans for halloween. i have to cheerlead at a football game till 9 or 10, so all my friends will have gone out by then =( uuugh.

Oh really? Shitty! I am not even looking forward to Halloween. I think it will be lame. I'm such a downer laterly. Ahah.
Couldn't you just meet up with them after or something?

i could but im not sure whether there going trick or treating or partying yet. like if there trick or treating then i dont want to like drive aimlessly around my rural town, then have to abandon my car somewhere random when i do find them so i can trick or treat with them.. and i dont drive myself to parties because im already a terrible driver sober so i would never consider driving home drunk. if i went to a party later i would have to drive myself there, then i cant drink so it will be lame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitty scarf

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:38 am

Option 2 sounds more fun... not specifically because of the drinking, but also because you'd be doing something with friends you already know... I don't know.

I wanted to drink on Halloween, but I'm pretty sure I have to drive home instead of spending the night somewhere, so none of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anberlin

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:39 am

juillet wrote:
Damn! That was such a good deal, too. And subway too off their cheap subs too! I went at like 3am last night after drinking at a bar... and I had to spend way more money that I planned lol. Not good. What am i supposed to do now?

Hahah, it will come back, no worries. One time some guy came in, and he bought a sub assuming it was one of the 5 dollar deal ones, but it wasn't. So when he went to pay he only had 5 bucks. So me, being the nice person I am, I charged him for a sammy which is like 2 bucks. Ahah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anberlin

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:40 am

lost in you. wrote:
Anberlin wrote:
lost in you. wrote:
Anberlin wrote:
lost in you. wrote:
i said two, just cause theres going to be alcohol! woooo! Razz

Yeaaah, I definitely want to drink. But I was talking to my friend and she was saying how she isnt drinking and how she doesnt want to, all she wants to do is just chill at her house. I was like oh ... I'd rather go to a party or something. Ah, I hate making plans. They are always a let down. Aha

haha i dont even have plans for halloween. i have to cheerlead at a football game till 9 or 10, so all my friends will have gone out by then =( uuugh.

Oh really? Shitty! I am not even looking forward to Halloween. I think it will be lame. I'm such a downer laterly. Ahah.
Couldn't you just meet up with them after or something?

i could but im not sure whether there going trick or treating or partying yet. like if there trick or treating then i dont want to like drive aimlessly around my rural town, then have to abandon my car somewhere random when i do find them so i can trick or treat with them.. and i dont drive myself to parties because im already a terrible driver sober so i would never consider driving home drunk. if i went to a party later i would have to drive myself there, then i cant drink so it will be lame

Oh yeah, that makes sense. I am lucky that I don't have my lisence yet, so I can't be a designated driver. Ahah, although I can go for it on November 9th. But there is no way I am because I would fail.
Yeah, drinking at parties is better, but it also sucks if you make a fool of yourself. Sometimes not drinking is just as fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anberlin

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:41 am

kitty scarf wrote:
Option 2 sounds more fun... not specifically because of the drinking, but also because you'd be doing something with friends you already know... I don't know.

I wanted to drink on Halloween, but I'm pretty sure I have to drive home instead of spending the night somewhere, so none of that.

Ah, that sucks. I tend to spend the night at someones house if I drink, and I don't have my lisence yet (I can go in about a week for it) so I don't have to really worry about driving myself home yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anberlin

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:44 am

But I am getting off. So I will talk to you guys tomorrow! Good night (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lost in you.

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:47 am

Anberlin wrote:

Oh yeah, that makes sense. I am lucky that I don't have my lisence yet, so I can't be a designated driver. Ahah, although I can go for it on November 9th. But there is no way I am because I would fail.
Yeah, drinking at parties is better, but it also sucks if you make a fool of yourself. Sometimes not drinking is just as fun.

i feel weird when im sober in a room full of drunk people. lol
but i usually only really go to low-key parties so im only making a fool out of myself infront of people im good friends with. lol i usually just sleepover my bestfriends house anyways and her boyfriend always offers to be the DD since he wants me and her to get home safe, hes a really sweet guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitty scarf

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:52 am

Ahahah and I completely forgot to reply to the other part of the original post... I have some funny stories about strangers / acquaintances saying weird things to me.

1. One time, when I was 14, I was at rehearsal for a musical. A bunch of chorus people were standing on stage, and our director was off talking to someone at the other end of the stage, so we were just standing around and waiting. The guy in front of me turned around, pulled down his pants so about six inches of his boxers were showing, and said "here is my butt!"

2. Last year, I went to a school dance, and hung out with this group of people, some of whom I didn't know, for the whole night. This guy with a speech impediment started giving us all nicknames, and he called me kitty. For MONTHS afterward, whenever he walked by me in the hall, he would say "hi, kitty!" A few weeks ago, a full year after the aforementioned dance, he greeted me as kitty. I have said maybe one sentence to this guy, ever, and vice versa. I don't get it.

No relation to my username here, by the way.

3. This summer, a guy messages me on Myspace (not for the first time,) and it goes something like this.
Him: hey how are you
Me: Okay. You?
Him: good. have i told you that your (sic) really cute?
Me: Well, thank you, but yes, you have.
Him: you wanna makeout?
Me: Can't say I do.
Him: why not?
Me: Because I am not interested in you.

No response.


Aaaaand that's all I've got for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anberlin

avatar

Posts : 117
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:26 pm

lost in you. wrote:
Anberlin wrote:

Oh yeah, that makes sense. I am lucky that I don't have my lisence yet, so I can't be a designated driver. Ahah, although I can go for it on November 9th. But there is no way I am because I would fail.
Yeah, drinking at parties is better, but it also sucks if you make a fool of yourself. Sometimes not drinking is just as fun.

i feel weird when im sober in a room full of drunk people. lol
but i usually only really go to low-key parties so im only making a fool out of myself infront of people im good friends with. lol i usually just sleepover my bestfriends house anyways and her boyfriend always offers to be the DD since he wants me and her to get home safe, hes a really sweet guy.

Haha, yeah. I need to learn how to control how much alcohol I drink. I tend to be quite loud and make a fool out of myself. Last time I got really drunk was at my friends sixteenth birthday party and apparently I was yelling and people kept looking at me, and at one point near the end of the night, I was laying on the ground holding onto come guys leg. And I had never met this guy before. He wasn't even really attractive I don't think. It was so weird. Hahah
Awh, that's sweet that her boyfriend is like that. I love guys like that! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I drew a picture for you.   

Back to top Go down
 
I drew a picture for you.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» count picture
» How do I make the login popup show an Image, instead of it's bland colors
» Tiling image behind banner on PhpBB?
» Tron Costume Contest
» Happy Birthday Maki!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: