Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:48 pm

Every so often when I try to post I get this message...

Quote :
A new message has just been added while you write it your.
You can consult the last messages posted below and thus to decide if you want to modify it or to record it.

What the heck is it? The first sentence isn't even complete.

Alrights, Gabs. How's that for more polite? Haha.

Last edited by MonitorTSOR on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:48 pm

You can turn that off, go to your settings.

Last edited by MonitorMirage on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:48 pm

hahahah. it's saying that as you were replying, someone else wrote something so you can read their message and rewrite your post if you want. theres a way to turn it off in your preferences though.

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:51 pm

Gabstah wrote:
hahahah. it's saying that as you were replying, someone else wrote something so you can read their message and rewrite your post if you want. theres a way to turn it off in your preferences though.

Ohhhh! Okay. Cool. Now that I know what it means I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:51 pm

Smell, I watched your facebook video.

Jason's the crush boy, no? Your voice made me laugh, I'm not sure why.

Ohhhhhhhh, and remember that guy I was telling you about that walks me to my bus and locker everyday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:52 pm

ahh the title is so angry, hahaha. i look at it and i'm like "what did i dooooo i'm sorrryyyyyy"

Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:53 pm

MonitorMirage wrote:
Smell, I watched your facebook video.

Jason's the crush boy, no? Your voice made me laugh, I'm not sure why.

Ohhhhhhhh, and remember that guy I was telling you about that walks me to my bus and locker everyday?

Haha, yeah. That's him. What do you think about him?

Haha, gee thanks. No, my voice does sound really funny. It sounds A LOT like my sister's voice in that video, blech. But I swear, in real life we don't sound alike.

Yeah! What happened with you two?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:53 pm

Gabstah wrote:
ahh the title is so angry, hahaha. i look at it and i'm like "what did i dooooo i'm sorrryyyyyy"

Haha, sorry! I'll make it sound more polite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:54 pm

MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:

thanks. it makes me cringe a little bit when i see it. ahh hahahaha. oh my god im so giddy right now

Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:55 pm

Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:

thanks. it makes me cringe a little bit when i see it. ahh hahahaha. oh my god im so giddy right now

I am seriously so jealous of you! Madonna?!? So lucky!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:56 pm

MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:

i knowww. its funny because celine dion played last week and now it's madonna. old pop stars for the win!

and i like this title much better :)hahahahaha

Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:58 pm

Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:

i knowww. its funny because celine dion played last week and now it's madonna. old pop stars for the win!

Man, where do you live that there's all these singers coming?

Very Happy I tried hard. elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:58 pm

MonitorTSOR wrote:

Haha, gee thanks. No, my voice does sound really funny. It sounds A LOT like my sister's voice in that video, blech. But I swear, in real life we don't sound alike.

I don't think he's good looking now, but he's one of those guys that will become good looking when they're older.

Ahhhh! So, conversation:
Jordan: Are you going to the dance?
Sabrina: Naw.
Jordan: What! You have to go!
Sabrina: I have so much homework, and a science test next week!
Jordan: No. You have to go!

Then later, I was talking to his friend and ... he told me that Jordan was going to ask me out after the dance! WTF! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I want to go now! But it's in an hour, and I don't have a ticket Sad Sad Sad Sad

Now he isn't going.

Last edited by MonitorMirage on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:

vancouver. i think they're trying to get a bunch of sweet artists to get people excited for the olympics that are here in 2010.

Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:10 pm

MonitorMirage wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:

I don't think he's good looking now, but he's one of those guys that will become good looking when they're older.

Ahhhh! So, conversation:
Jordan: Are you going to the dance?
Sabrina: Naw.
Jordan: What! You have to go!
Sabrina: I have so much homework, and a science test next week!
Jordan: No. You have to go!

Then later, I was talking to his friend and ... he told me that Jordan was going to ask me out after the dance! WTF! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I want to go now! But it's in an hour, and I don't have a ticket Sad Sad Sad Sad

Now he isn't going.

Yeah. Even I wouldn't say he's good looking. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's cute. But he definately will got better as he grows older.
Was he wearing glasses in the video? I think he was, but I don't remember. Well he normally doesn't wear them except for at band.

Oh man, that sucks! Wait, you have a dance on a Thursday? On a school night? That's odd. Can't you just buy a ticket at the door?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:11 pm

Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:

vancouver. i think they're trying to get a bunch of sweet artists to get people excited for the olympics that are here in 2010.

Ah, yes. I see. I'm excited for the olympics. I love winter olypics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:15 pm

MonitorTSOR wrote:
Yeah. Even I wouldn't say he's good looking. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's cute. But he definately will got better as he grows older.
Was he wearing glasses in the video? I think he was, but I don't remember. Well he normally doesn't wear them except for at band.

Oh man, that sucks! Wait, you have a dance on a Thursday? On a school night? That's odd. Can't you just buy a ticket at the door?

Yeah, I think he'd be better w. out glasses.

It's a Halloween dance, and if they actually held it on Halloween no one would come. I wanted to go, but all of my friends are getting drunk before the dance and just not my thing. They are sold out! No buying one at the door Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:18 pm

MonitorTSOR wrote:

i lovee winter olympics toooo, i think they asked celine dion to play at them since shes "so canadian". she's more quebecois but whatever, she's fun tooo.

Back to top Go down
joshj

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:19 pm

Everytime I think of Celine Dion, I think of the similarly-named Arrogant Worms song. I simply cannot take that woman seriously anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:20 pm

joshj wrote:
Everytime I think of Celine Dion, I think of the similarly-named Arrogant Worms song. I simply cannot take that woman seriously anymore.

theres also an arrogant worms concert playing tonight, curtis was trying to get fraser to go with him.

Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:28 pm

MonitorMirage wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:

Yeah, I think he'd be better w. out glasses.

It's a Halloween dance, and if they actually held it on Halloween no one would come. I wanted to go, but all of my friends are getting drunk before the dance and just not my thing. They are sold out! No buying one at the door Sad
I'll try to find a picture for you.

Wow. Why didn't they just have it on Saturday, then? Meh, I guess killer if it's after Halloween.
Ugh, that sucks. Minors drinking = So lame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:35 pm

Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:

i lovee winter olympics toooo, i think they asked celine dion to play at them since shes "so canadian". she's more quebecois but whatever, she's fun tooo.

Haha, that's funny.

I love the ice skating. If I could do any sport at all, it'd so be that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:54 pm

MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:

Haha, that's funny.

ice skating is definitely one my favorite to watch. and of course like any good canadian, hockey! i also really enjoy curling. basically any sport that canada has a chance in, hahaha.

Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:57 pm

Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:

Haha, that's funny.

ice skating is definitely one my favorite to watch. and of course like any good canadian, hockey! i also really enjoy curling. basically any sport that canada has a chance in, hahaha.

What's curling?

Man, I hope you guys don't pull shit like China did. They so totally cheated in gymnastics!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:59 pm

MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:

Haha, that's funny.

What's curling?

Man, I hope you guys don't pull shit like China did. They so totally cheated in gymnastics!

haha god no. all our canadian athletes were like, in there late 20s to 30s. curling is like... ice bowling. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curling

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)   

Back to top Go down

Gabby, what the fuck is this? (LOVE YA, BABE!)
Page 1 of 1