Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halloween plans

Go down 
+3
Gabstah
Colyn
joshj
7 posters
AuthorMessage
joshj

joshj

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:38 pm

Frick, did I spell that correctly?

Aaanyway, what's everyone doing for Halloween this year? I ask because I'll be playing it low-key, likely, and strive to live vicariously through others.
Back to top Go down
Colyn

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:40 pm

i think you spelled plan wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:59 pm

party at seans!

except apparently he didn't know that he was having a party and me and fraser were inviting people to his house, hahaha. oops.
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:14 pm

I'm in the marching band, so I get to spend the evening at the football game. Then afterwords it's senior recognition so the seniors in band have to give speeches. Then we go back up to the football field because the local news station is doing their weeking football wrap up at our school this year. So I won't get home until well after midnight. Poo.
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:16 pm

I'm missing a huge party with all of my friends from my old school Sad

I'll be with my Grandma. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:26 pm

MonitorTSOR wrote:
I'm in the marching band, so I get to spend the evening at the football game. Then afterwords it's senior recognition so the seniors in band have to give speeches. Then we go back up to the football field because the local news station is doing their weeking football wrap up at our school this year. So I won't get home until well after midnight. Poo.

why would they do that on halloween night?
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:27 pm

MonitorMirage wrote:
I'm missing a huge party with all of my friends from my old school Sad

I'll be with my Grandma. Embarassed

that sucks you're missing the party, but grandmas can be pretty rocking!
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:36 pm

Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:

Which part?
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:37 pm

MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:

Which part?

well the football game i understand but the other two things?
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:44 pm

Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:

Which part?

Well the news thing is because they do this every week at a different school. We were scheduled to have them do it at our school back in September, but it rained so football was canceled, so they're doing it this week instead. And the speeches because we'll have about an hour or more to kill between the game and the news thing, so we might as well do this so that we don't have to waste a practice doing it.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:52 pm

MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:

Which part?

Well the news thing is because they do this every week at a different school. We were scheduled to have them do it at our school back in September, but it rained so football was canceled, so they're doing it this week instead. And the speeches because we'll have about an hour or more to kill between the game and the news thing, so we might as well do this so that we don't have to waste a practice doing it.

ah okay. that sucks but understandable i guess. too bad, halloween is such a fun drinking night.
Back to top Go down
Diet Coke

Diet Coke

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:52 pm

I'm going home for the weekend. I'll be most likely helping my mom pass out candy.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:03 pm

Diet Coke wrote:
I'm going home for the weekend. I'll be most likely helping my mom pass out candy.

i lived in the middle of nowhere growing up so i NEVER got to hang out candy, ever. last year i went to fraser's house and he lived in a fairly nice subdivision and i got to hang out candy for the first time, it was so exciting.
Back to top Go down
xEvaporation

xEvaporation

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:32 pm

I work tomorrow night and have no plans, but on Saturday I am going out to my good friend's house where her and her husband are having a few people over to hang out.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:33 pm

xEvaporation wrote:
I work tomorrow night and have no plans, but on Saturday I am going out to my good friend's house where her and her husband are having a few people over to hang out.

I love low key events. Where do you work?
Back to top Go down
xEvaporation

xEvaporation

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:41 pm

Gabstah wrote:
xEvaporation wrote:

Ditto. I'm not a big... like, "party" person. Hah. It will be nice and easy and fun. I'm excited. I haven't hung out with her in forever and I can't wait to see what they have done to the house since I was last there (they are building a house, and have part of it done and are able to live in it, but not everything is finished yet). They have a fire pit outside, too, so it'll be part inside, part outside. Just some drinks, some laughs, some s'mores, you know. : ]

I work in a pharmacy in a retail grocery store (Kroger for me, but it has other names depending on where you live).
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:53 pm

xEvaporation wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
xEvaporation wrote:

Ditto. I'm not a big... like, "party" person. Hah. It will be nice and easy and fun. I'm excited. I haven't hung out with her in forever and I can't wait to see what they have done to the house since I was last there (they are building a house, and have part of it done and are able to live in it, but not everything is finished yet). They have a fire pit outside, too, so it'll be part inside, part outside. Just some drinks, some laughs, some s'mores, you know. : ]

I work in a pharmacy in a retail grocery store (Kroger for me, but it has other names depending on where you live).

Nice!

I definitely don't go to a lot of "big parties" and when I do I don't like to stay for very long. I much prefer the 20 people or less kind. New houses are so exciting....! Like a mini housewarming. How long has they been married for?

We don't have a "kroger" here, I looked it up and it's definitely an american thing.
Back to top Go down
xEvaporation

xEvaporation

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Gabstah wrote:
Nice!

I definitely don't go to a lot of "big parties" and when I do I don't like to stay for very long. I much prefer the 20 people or less kind. New houses are so exciting....! Like a mini housewarming. How long has they been married for?

We don't have a "kroger" here, I looked it up and it's definitely an american thing.

I've never been to a big party because I know that I wouldn't like them. Too many people for me to handle or something, I'm not sure. Haha. I like more intimate settings, I guess. They have been married for a little over ten months now and moved into the house since the end of July. Yeah, they never really had a house warming anything, since it isn't finished (they really just have the downstairs where their bedroom/bathroom is, the kitchen and dining/living area, and his two daughter's room).
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:59 pm

xEvaporation wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Nice!

I've never been to a big party because I know that I wouldn't like them. Too many people for me to handle or something, I'm not sure. Haha. I like more intimate settings, I guess. They have been married for a little over ten months now and moved into the house since the end of July. Yeah, they never really had a house warming anything, since it isn't finished (they really just have the downstairs where their bedroom/bathroom is, the kitchen and dining/living area, and his two daughter's room).

I've been to a few, but not a lot. It was fun but not something I could handle every week. I could maybe do one every two months, maybe.

That sounds really nice. sometimes I love the idea of getting married, then other times (right now actually, not sure why) it freaks the SHIT out of me.
Back to top Go down
xEvaporation

xEvaporation

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:35 pm

Gabstah wrote:
I've been to a few, but not a lot. It was fun but not something I could handle every week. I could maybe do one every two months, maybe.

That sounds really nice. sometimes I love the idea of getting married, then other times (right now actually, not sure why) it freaks the SHIT out of me.

Yeah, I don't know, something about them is not appealing. Never has been, even when I was away at college. Perhaps it was because it was either get totally shitfaced or do coke or do both (where I went to school, coke was crazy popular), and I wasn't interested in either of those things.

Oh, it totally freaks me out. There are times when I wonder if I will ever get married. I'm with Gene Simmons, you should wake up every morning and decide if you want to be with that person anymore. I realize you do that in a marriage, but marriage's are WAY harder to get out of than just breaking up. They got married too soon, everything in their relationship has been rushrush. They were dating for less than a year before they got engaged, then they got married six months later, and they have been trying to have a baby since about a month and a half after they got married. It's just... too rushed. She's now 21, he's 28, he's divorced with two children (six and seven, they're adorable). She was pregnant, about seven weeks, but had to basically have an abortion because they baby wasn't developing (this was very recently, mind you). As horrible as it sounds, it was a blessing in disguise, because I know they think they are in the place to raise a child, but they aren't. He is on disability from the military and doesn't have a job, but goes to school full time. She goes to school full time and works two jobs (both with mentally/physically challenged children, she's a teacher's aide at a church preschool and she works with a family with their two children and helps teach them and takes them to therapy when they go). I don't know, I love them, I know they love each other, and I adore that she is happy, but I think they are rushing things too much. They need to wait until they are out school.

God, I just wrote an effing ranty novel. Sorry. Haha. Totally went off on a tangent there!
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:40 pm

xEvaporation wrote:
Gabstah wrote:

Yeah, I don't know, something about them is not appealing. Never has been, even when I was away at college. Perhaps it was because it was either get totally shitfaced or do coke or do both (where I went to school, coke was crazy popular), and I wasn't interested in either of those things.

Oh, it totally freaks me out. There are times when I wonder if I will ever get married. I'm with Gene Simmons, you should wake up every morning and decide if you want to be with that person anymore. I realize you do that in a marriage, but marriage's are WAY harder to get out of than just breaking up. They got married too soon, everything in their relationship has been rushrush. They were dating for less than a year before they got engaged, then they got married six months later, and they have been trying to have a baby since about a month and a half after they got married. It's just... too rushed. She's now 21, he's 28, he's divorced with two children (six and seven, they're adorable). She was pregnant, about seven weeks, but had to basically have an abortion because they baby wasn't developing (this was very recently, mind you). As horrible as it sounds, it was a blessing in disguise, because I know they think they are in the place to raise a child, but they aren't. He is on disability from the military and doesn't have a job, but goes to school full time. She goes to school full time and works two jobs (both with mentally/physically challenged children, she's a teacher's aide at a church preschool and she works with a family with their two children and helps teach them and takes them to therapy when they go). I don't know, I love them, I know they love each other, and I adore that she is happy, but I think they are rushing things too much. They need to wait until they are out school.

God, I just wrote an effing ranty novel. Sorry. Haha. Totally went off on a tangent there!

it's hard to see people you love rush into things. one of my best friends just moved in with her boyfriend across the country. this doesn't sound TOO bad but she's only 18, he's only 17. they've been dating for a year but 8 months of that was long distance where they never saw each other. he's the most controlling boyfriend i've ever met, it's ridiculous. we don't talk anymore Sad

that would be so stressful, i don't know how they manage it. i live with fraser and i find it stressful to go to school, him go to school, me have a part time job AND to make dinner, hahaha, and i only have two courses. at least things are going well so far!
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:28 am

Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:

Which part?

ah okay. that sucks but understandable i guess. too bad, halloween is such a fun drinking night.

Well, considering I'm 5 years below drinking age and I'd be too scared to drink, I won't be missing out.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:24 am

MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:

Which part?

Well, considering I'm 5 years below drinking age and I'd be too scared to drink, I won't be missing out.
i guess so, silly americans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Halloween plans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween plans
Page 1 of 1