Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Halloween plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joshj

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:38 pm

Frick, did I spell that correctly?

Aaanyway, what's everyone doing for Halloween this year? I ask because I'll be playing it low-key, likely, and strive to live vicariously through others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colyn



Posts : 115
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 29
Location : Salmon Arm BC Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:40 pm

i think you spelled plan wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:59 pm

party at seans!

except apparently he didn't know that he was having a party and me and fraser were inviting people to his house, hahaha. oops.

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:14 pm

I'm in the marching band, so I get to spend the evening at the football game. Then afterwords it's senior recognition so the seniors in band have to give speeches. Then we go back up to the football field because the local news station is doing their weeking football wrap up at our school this year. So I won't get home until well after midnight. Poo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonitorMirage

avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:16 pm

I'm missing a huge party with all of my friends from my old school Sad

I'll be with my Grandma. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:26 pm

MonitorTSOR wrote:
I'm in the marching band, so I get to spend the evening at the football game. Then afterwords it's senior recognition so the seniors in band have to give speeches. Then we go back up to the football field because the local news station is doing their weeking football wrap up at our school this year. So I won't get home until well after midnight. Poo.

why would they do that on halloween night?

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:27 pm

MonitorMirage wrote:
I'm missing a huge party with all of my friends from my old school Sad

I'll be with my Grandma. Embarassed

that sucks you're missing the party, but grandmas can be pretty rocking!

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:36 pm

Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
I'm in the marching band, so I get to spend the evening at the football game. Then afterwords it's senior recognition so the seniors in band have to give speeches. Then we go back up to the football field because the local news station is doing their weeking football wrap up at our school this year. So I won't get home until well after midnight. Poo.

why would they do that on halloween night?

Which part?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:37 pm

MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
I'm in the marching band, so I get to spend the evening at the football game. Then afterwords it's senior recognition so the seniors in band have to give speeches. Then we go back up to the football field because the local news station is doing their weeking football wrap up at our school this year. So I won't get home until well after midnight. Poo.

why would they do that on halloween night?

Which part?

well the football game i understand but the other two things?

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:44 pm

Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
I'm in the marching band, so I get to spend the evening at the football game. Then afterwords it's senior recognition so the seniors in band have to give speeches. Then we go back up to the football field because the local news station is doing their weeking football wrap up at our school this year. So I won't get home until well after midnight. Poo.

why would they do that on halloween night?

Which part?

well the football game i understand but the other two things?

Well the news thing is because they do this every week at a different school. We were scheduled to have them do it at our school back in September, but it rained so football was canceled, so they're doing it this week instead. And the speeches because we'll have about an hour or more to kill between the game and the news thing, so we might as well do this so that we don't have to waste a practice doing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:52 pm

MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
I'm in the marching band, so I get to spend the evening at the football game. Then afterwords it's senior recognition so the seniors in band have to give speeches. Then we go back up to the football field because the local news station is doing their weeking football wrap up at our school this year. So I won't get home until well after midnight. Poo.

why would they do that on halloween night?

Which part?

well the football game i understand but the other two things?

Well the news thing is because they do this every week at a different school. We were scheduled to have them do it at our school back in September, but it rained so football was canceled, so they're doing it this week instead. And the speeches because we'll have about an hour or more to kill between the game and the news thing, so we might as well do this so that we don't have to waste a practice doing it.

ah okay. that sucks but understandable i guess. too bad, halloween is such a fun drinking night.

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Diet Coke

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:52 pm

I'm going home for the weekend. I'll be most likely helping my mom pass out candy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:03 pm

Diet Coke wrote:
I'm going home for the weekend. I'll be most likely helping my mom pass out candy.

i lived in the middle of nowhere growing up so i NEVER got to hang out candy, ever. last year i went to fraser's house and he lived in a fairly nice subdivision and i got to hang out candy for the first time, it was so exciting.

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
xEvaporation

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:32 pm

I work tomorrow night and have no plans, but on Saturday I am going out to my good friend's house where her and her husband are having a few people over to hang out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:33 pm

xEvaporation wrote:
I work tomorrow night and have no plans, but on Saturday I am going out to my good friend's house where her and her husband are having a few people over to hang out.

I love low key events. Where do you work?

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
xEvaporation

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:41 pm

Gabstah wrote:
xEvaporation wrote:
I work tomorrow night and have no plans, but on Saturday I am going out to my good friend's house where her and her husband are having a few people over to hang out.

I love low key events. Where do you work?

Ditto. I'm not a big... like, "party" person. Hah. It will be nice and easy and fun. I'm excited. I haven't hung out with her in forever and I can't wait to see what they have done to the house since I was last there (they are building a house, and have part of it done and are able to live in it, but not everything is finished yet). They have a fire pit outside, too, so it'll be part inside, part outside. Just some drinks, some laughs, some s'mores, you know. : ]

I work in a pharmacy in a retail grocery store (Kroger for me, but it has other names depending on where you live).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:53 pm

xEvaporation wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
xEvaporation wrote:
I work tomorrow night and have no plans, but on Saturday I am going out to my good friend's house where her and her husband are having a few people over to hang out.

I love low key events. Where do you work?

Ditto. I'm not a big... like, "party" person. Hah. It will be nice and easy and fun. I'm excited. I haven't hung out with her in forever and I can't wait to see what they have done to the house since I was last there (they are building a house, and have part of it done and are able to live in it, but not everything is finished yet). They have a fire pit outside, too, so it'll be part inside, part outside. Just some drinks, some laughs, some s'mores, you know. : ]

I work in a pharmacy in a retail grocery store (Kroger for me, but it has other names depending on where you live).

Nice!

I definitely don't go to a lot of "big parties" and when I do I don't like to stay for very long. I much prefer the 20 people or less kind. New houses are so exciting....! Like a mini housewarming. How long has they been married for?

We don't have a "kroger" here, I looked it up and it's definitely an american thing.

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
xEvaporation

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:57 pm

Gabstah wrote:
Nice!

I definitely don't go to a lot of "big parties" and when I do I don't like to stay for very long. I much prefer the 20 people or less kind. New houses are so exciting....! Like a mini housewarming. How long has they been married for?

We don't have a "kroger" here, I looked it up and it's definitely an american thing.

I've never been to a big party because I know that I wouldn't like them. Too many people for me to handle or something, I'm not sure. Haha. I like more intimate settings, I guess. They have been married for a little over ten months now and moved into the house since the end of July. Yeah, they never really had a house warming anything, since it isn't finished (they really just have the downstairs where their bedroom/bathroom is, the kitchen and dining/living area, and his two daughter's room).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:59 pm

xEvaporation wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
Nice!

I definitely don't go to a lot of "big parties" and when I do I don't like to stay for very long. I much prefer the 20 people or less kind. New houses are so exciting....! Like a mini housewarming. How long has they been married for?

We don't have a "kroger" here, I looked it up and it's definitely an american thing.

I've never been to a big party because I know that I wouldn't like them. Too many people for me to handle or something, I'm not sure. Haha. I like more intimate settings, I guess. They have been married for a little over ten months now and moved into the house since the end of July. Yeah, they never really had a house warming anything, since it isn't finished (they really just have the downstairs where their bedroom/bathroom is, the kitchen and dining/living area, and his two daughter's room).

I've been to a few, but not a lot. It was fun but not something I could handle every week. I could maybe do one every two months, maybe.

That sounds really nice. sometimes I love the idea of getting married, then other times (right now actually, not sure why) it freaks the SHIT out of me.

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
xEvaporation

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:35 pm

Gabstah wrote:
I've been to a few, but not a lot. It was fun but not something I could handle every week. I could maybe do one every two months, maybe.

That sounds really nice. sometimes I love the idea of getting married, then other times (right now actually, not sure why) it freaks the SHIT out of me.

Yeah, I don't know, something about them is not appealing. Never has been, even when I was away at college. Perhaps it was because it was either get totally shitfaced or do coke or do both (where I went to school, coke was crazy popular), and I wasn't interested in either of those things.

Oh, it totally freaks me out. There are times when I wonder if I will ever get married. I'm with Gene Simmons, you should wake up every morning and decide if you want to be with that person anymore. I realize you do that in a marriage, but marriage's are WAY harder to get out of than just breaking up. They got married too soon, everything in their relationship has been rushrush. They were dating for less than a year before they got engaged, then they got married six months later, and they have been trying to have a baby since about a month and a half after they got married. It's just... too rushed. She's now 21, he's 28, he's divorced with two children (six and seven, they're adorable). She was pregnant, about seven weeks, but had to basically have an abortion because they baby wasn't developing (this was very recently, mind you). As horrible as it sounds, it was a blessing in disguise, because I know they think they are in the place to raise a child, but they aren't. He is on disability from the military and doesn't have a job, but goes to school full time. She goes to school full time and works two jobs (both with mentally/physically challenged children, she's a teacher's aide at a church preschool and she works with a family with their two children and helps teach them and takes them to therapy when they go). I don't know, I love them, I know they love each other, and I adore that she is happy, but I think they are rushing things too much. They need to wait until they are out school.

God, I just wrote an effing ranty novel. Sorry. Haha. Totally went off on a tangent there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:40 pm

xEvaporation wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
I've been to a few, but not a lot. It was fun but not something I could handle every week. I could maybe do one every two months, maybe.

That sounds really nice. sometimes I love the idea of getting married, then other times (right now actually, not sure why) it freaks the SHIT out of me.

Yeah, I don't know, something about them is not appealing. Never has been, even when I was away at college. Perhaps it was because it was either get totally shitfaced or do coke or do both (where I went to school, coke was crazy popular), and I wasn't interested in either of those things.

Oh, it totally freaks me out. There are times when I wonder if I will ever get married. I'm with Gene Simmons, you should wake up every morning and decide if you want to be with that person anymore. I realize you do that in a marriage, but marriage's are WAY harder to get out of than just breaking up. They got married too soon, everything in their relationship has been rushrush. They were dating for less than a year before they got engaged, then they got married six months later, and they have been trying to have a baby since about a month and a half after they got married. It's just... too rushed. She's now 21, he's 28, he's divorced with two children (six and seven, they're adorable). She was pregnant, about seven weeks, but had to basically have an abortion because they baby wasn't developing (this was very recently, mind you). As horrible as it sounds, it was a blessing in disguise, because I know they think they are in the place to raise a child, but they aren't. He is on disability from the military and doesn't have a job, but goes to school full time. She goes to school full time and works two jobs (both with mentally/physically challenged children, she's a teacher's aide at a church preschool and she works with a family with their two children and helps teach them and takes them to therapy when they go). I don't know, I love them, I know they love each other, and I adore that she is happy, but I think they are rushing things too much. They need to wait until they are out school.

God, I just wrote an effing ranty novel. Sorry. Haha. Totally went off on a tangent there!

it's hard to see people you love rush into things. one of my best friends just moved in with her boyfriend across the country. this doesn't sound TOO bad but she's only 18, he's only 17. they've been dating for a year but 8 months of that was long distance where they never saw each other. he's the most controlling boyfriend i've ever met, it's ridiculous. we don't talk anymore Sad

that would be so stressful, i don't know how they manage it. i live with fraser and i find it stressful to go to school, him go to school, me have a part time job AND to make dinner, hahaha, and i only have two courses. at least things are going well so far!

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:28 am

Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
I'm in the marching band, so I get to spend the evening at the football game. Then afterwords it's senior recognition so the seniors in band have to give speeches. Then we go back up to the football field because the local news station is doing their weeking football wrap up at our school this year. So I won't get home until well after midnight. Poo.

why would they do that on halloween night?

Which part?

well the football game i understand but the other two things?

Well the news thing is because they do this every week at a different school. We were scheduled to have them do it at our school back in September, but it rained so football was canceled, so they're doing it this week instead. And the speeches because we'll have about an hour or more to kill between the game and the news thing, so we might as well do this so that we don't have to waste a practice doing it.

ah okay. that sucks but understandable i guess. too bad, halloween is such a fun drinking night.

Well, considering I'm 5 years below drinking age and I'd be too scared to drink, I won't be missing out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2008-10-27
Age : 29
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:24 am

MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
I'm in the marching band, so I get to spend the evening at the football game. Then afterwords it's senior recognition so the seniors in band have to give speeches. Then we go back up to the football field because the local news station is doing their weeking football wrap up at our school this year. So I won't get home until well after midnight. Poo.

why would they do that on halloween night?

Which part?

well the football game i understand but the other two things?

Well the news thing is because they do this every week at a different school. We were scheduled to have them do it at our school back in September, but it rained so football was canceled, so they're doing it this week instead. And the speeches because we'll have about an hour or more to kill between the game and the news thing, so we might as well do this so that we don't have to waste a practice doing it.

ah okay. that sucks but understandable i guess. too bad, halloween is such a fun drinking night.

Well, considering I'm 5 years below drinking age and I'd be too scared to drink, I won't be missing out.
i guess so, silly americans.

_________________
Gabby drunken

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Halloween plans   

Back to top Go down
 
Halloween plans
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Busted's Halloween iPad Giveaway *Usa only*
» Emily'Sugar Rush Halloween Sweepstakes *usa only*
» No plans for Dead Space 3 on WiiU
» Super Castlevania IV And More Are Coming To North America On The Halloween Wii U eshop Update!
» HSPs, Resolutions, Plans... and Letting Go

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: