Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

starbucks eats my soul

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

starbucks eats my soul Empty
PostSubject: starbucks eats my soul   starbucks eats my soul Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:56 pm

they called and i had my whole evening plan but they were like 'omg we NEED you to work, please, spenc called in sick and there isn't anyone else who can work this shift'

At least it's only 4.5 hours, but it's the WORST 4.5 hours. (from 7 til 11:30 PM)
I hate being up that late Sad Oh well, at least I don't have class tomorrow... I just work, again.
I hate working.
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
Colyn

PostSubject: Re: starbucks eats my soul   starbucks eats my soul Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:07 pm

time to start screening your calls.

lawl
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: starbucks eats my soul   starbucks eats my soul Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:08 pm

well, i knew they were calling. but i've called in sick so many times i feel bad for not returning the favour when someone else calls in sick. mostly i'm doing it because i'm mad at fraser though, so there. i sure showed him.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: starbucks eats my soul   starbucks eats my soul Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:40 pm

FUCK

of course like 10 minutes after starbucks calls me, fraser calls me to say that we have tickets to go see madonna tonight. WTF
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: starbucks eats my soul   starbucks eats my soul Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:45 pm

You better not go to work.

Madonna! That would be so fun.
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: starbucks eats my soul   starbucks eats my soul Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:46 pm

Gabstah wrote:
FUCK

of course like 10 minutes after starbucks calls me, fraser calls me to say that we have tickets to go see madonna tonight. WTF

Quick! Call back Starbucks! Your mother just died!
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: starbucks eats my soul   starbucks eats my soul Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:47 pm

MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
FUCK

i called and told the truth, they said they'll try to find someone else but i doubt that they can, they already tried to call someone before they tried calling me before taking this shift.

FUCK THIS NOISE. i'm so pissed.
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: starbucks eats my soul   starbucks eats my soul Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:48 pm

Gabstah wrote:
MonitorTSOR wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
FUCK

i called and told the truth, they said they'll try to find someone else but i doubt that they can, they already tried to call someone before they tried calling me before taking this shift.

FUCK THIS NOISE. i'm so pissed.

If I could I would totally work for you. Madonna is the shit.
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: starbucks eats my soul   starbucks eats my soul Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:50 pm

If they call again, don't answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starbucks eats my soul   starbucks eats my soul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starbucks eats my soul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teenage Wonderland :: General :: Random Chat-
Jump to: