Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

This is awesome

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:03 am

I just realized that the people who came here are basically all my favorite members on JB!

I'm just worried that this site is going to turn into another TN...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:09 am

rendeer I know, I'm so happy about this site.

What are the things about TN that you wouldn't want to happen?
I was on TN for probably less than a week, but they were really not welcoming and kind of bitchy. Is that what you mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anberlin

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:10 am

Yeaah, I don't want it to turn out as TN. It would be nice to have more members though. I don't want it to really be like JB either. We need something new, aha.

And I don't think I qualify for your favorite members. I'm pretty sure we didn't talk much. I was PowerRanger. If you even can recognize me by that name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:11 am

i've never even been to TN, i don't know what the url is, haha. i heard that it's really cliquey though?

i've been on the "bad" side of the clique - i would never do that to anyone else. even people that i don't like very much i made an effort to talk to them/ask them questions/respond to their threads.

she called out a warning, warning: don't ever let life pass you by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:11 am

Ah! Let me sleep!

Don't respond to me if I post again. This is ridiculous. I need to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:13 am

okay, i'm not responding. GO TO SLEEEEP!

get off the computer, all the bright colours can stimulate your brain. read a book or something.

Back to top Go down
bluejeanbaby

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:14 am

is tn bad? i joined, and like 3 minutes after i joined members were REALLY rude to me, so i quit going. It isnt always like that is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenVixen

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:18 am

I think I lurked on TN...but never joined. I don't think I would've belonged there anyways :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:20 am

bluejeanbaby wrote:
is tn bad? i joined, and like 3 minutes after i joined members were REALLY rude to me, so i quit going. It isnt always like that is it?

i've only heard bad thigns about TN but they kind of had a riff with JB.

Back to top Go down
bluejeanbaby

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:32 am

Gabstah wrote:
bluejeanbaby wrote:

It's weird because alot of their members are from JB. But i posted and someone asked if i was from jb and i told them i was and this one chick said something like "You were probably a noob on jb that had no one wanted around ect ect blah blah blah" it was totally rude and uncalled for. that dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:38 am

bluejeanbaby wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
bluejeanbaby wrote:

It's weird because alot of their members are from JB. But i posted and someone asked if i was from jb and i told them i was and this one chick said something like "You were probably a noob on jb that had no one wanted around ect ect blah blah blah" it was totally rude and uncalled for. that dumb bitch

what is their url?

Back to top Go down
bluejeanbaby

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:41 am

Gabstah wrote:
bluejeanbaby wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
bluejeanbaby wrote:

what is their url?

I have no idea. what is the likn to tn? teen-night.net? if that is it, it isnt working. So i cant find whoever it was, i dont remember who the member was but if i saw their avatar i might remember it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:42 am

bluejeanbaby wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
bluejeanbaby wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
bluejeanbaby wrote:

what is their url?

I have no idea. what is the likn to tn? teen-night.net? if that is it, it isnt working. So i cant find whoever it was, i dont remember who the member was but if i saw their avatar i might remember it.

i think it used to be that but now it's like something at activeforums.com or something like that, i don't know.

Back to top Go down
bluejeanbaby

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:48 am

Gabstah wrote:
bluejeanbaby wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
bluejeanbaby wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
bluejeanbaby wrote:

what is their url?

i think it used to be that but now it's like something at activeforums.com or something like that, i don't know.

hmmm, i have no idea, that isn't working either. Oh well, i will find out later. Then i will let you know who that bitch was. uugh Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meisha

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:51 am

That makes me afraid to join tn, heh.

I probably never will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fictionpress.com/~desiree19
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:38 am

Yeah, TN is like a freaking cult. So ridiculously rude and so dramatic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEvaporation

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:03 pm

It's nice to know how everyone views me since I do on TN. If you view TN as a board badly, you view me badly. Thanks for welcoming me to the boards, kids, really!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:29 pm

xEvaporation wrote:
It's nice to know how everyone views me since I do on TN. If you view TN as a board badly, you view me badly. Thanks for welcoming me to the boards, kids, really!

Unless you ARE the board, they're not saying anything about you. Just in general the people on the board weren't as welcoming as other boards.

Last edited by Gabstah on Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluejeanbaby

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:05 pm

xEvaporation wrote:
what is the link to tn?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEvaporation

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:16 pm

Shit. Sorry! I accidently hit edit instead of quote. So I typed my message, hit send, and realized what happened. To the person who made this post, I'm sorry! I'll try to figure out if I can edit it back in ASAP!

This is embarassing.

-TSOR

Edit:
Alright, here is what this post is SUPPOSED to say...

I'm part of the general, though. If you talk about a board, you talk about it as a whole. If you think bad things about the board as a whole, that includes everyone that posts on that board. When you say regulars or members, that includes me. So, therefore, in essence, that includes me under how they see TN. I admit that TN can be extremely catty and cliqueish, I've said that on there before as well so it's nothing new, but you have to get over it because that can happen everywhere. Anywhere in life there are going to be people that aren't so welcoming to someone new (school, job, message board, club or organization, etcetc), and you have to suck it up and keep at it or else it'll never get better. If the people stayed on TN, they would realize that it isn't like that. Trust me, I wasn't accepted when I first started posting again (I was a monitor on there right when it first started, but then my life went down the crapper and I stopped going, then started again, and now I am also a mod on there again), but that didn't stop me nor do it make me have a bad impression. I just find it rude how people (on here and JB) say "TN is mean" or something... have you posted on there actively? Have you tried to make an effort, one that was longer than a week and more than a couple threads/posts? Until then, don't talk badly.

/rant. Sorry. I know that made me sound like a bit ole bitch, but it's just annoying. I wasn't meaning any of that rude or towards you at all, it was a general statement to anyone that has said something about TN in a negative sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:19 pm

xEvaporation wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
xEvaporation wrote:

Unless you ARE the board, they're not saying anything about you. Just in general the people on the board weren't as welcoming as other boards.

I'm part of the general, though. If you talk about a board, you talk about it as a whole. If you think bad things about the board as a whole, that includes everyone that posts on that board. When you say regulars or members, that includes me. So, therefore, in essence, that includes me under how they see TN. I admit that TN can be extremely catty and cliqueish, I've said that on there before as well so it's nothing new, but you have to get over it because that can happen everywhere. Anywhere in life there are going to be people that aren't so welcoming to someone new (school, job, message board, club or organization, etcetc), and you have to suck it up and keep at it or else it'll never get better. If the people stayed on TN, they would realize that it isn't like that. Trust me, I wasn't accepted when I first started posting again (I was a monitor on there right when it first started, but then my life went down the crapper and I stopped going, then started again, and now I am also a mod on there again), but that didn't stop me nor do it make me have a bad impression. I just find it rude how people (on here and JB) say "TN is mean" or something... have you posted on there actively? Have you tried to make an effort, one that was longer than a week and more than a couple threads/posts? Until then, don't talk badly.

/rant. Sorry. I know that made me sound like a bit ole bitch, but it's just annoying. I wasn't meaning any of that rude or towards you at all, it was a general statement to anyone that has said something about TN in a negative sense.

i've never been to the site before in my life, hahah. i've just heard stories of it being really unaccepting. i realise that you can take things personally (i would get really personal about Jb for example when my friends made fun of it) though. i don't know what the other girl's experiences were like so i really can't speak for them. i've just never known the url so i've never gone, haha, it doesn't have a lot to do with their reputation. i'm sure if someone gave it to me i'd check it out just because i'm like that, but i also don't like being in a position where I need to "prove" myself to other people so i doubt that i'd stay. maybe though, who knows? i've never done it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:24 pm

bluejeanbaby wrote:
xEvaporation wrote:
what is the link to tn?

I just looked it up for you.(i've never even posted on there before though ahah)

http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=106181&p=1
Back to top Go down
bluejeanbaby

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:25 pm

Lost_intherain wrote:
bluejeanbaby wrote:
xEvaporation wrote:
what is the link to tn?

I just looked it up for you.(i've never even posted on there before though ahah)

thank you =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabstah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:30 pm

Lost_intherain wrote:

wow it doens't look like how i thought it would at ALL. haha. i thought it would be all black or sometihng, iunno.

Back to top Go down
bluejeanbaby

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:35 pm

Gabstah wrote:
bluejeanbaby wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
bluejeanbaby wrote:

what is their url?

i just went back to teh thread i was bashed in, and some of the members were apologizing for the rude girl, which is xxXRawrHelloKittyxxX, so i guess my opinion has changed a little bit, because some of them do seem nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is awesome   

Back to top Go down

This is awesome
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next