Teenage Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teenage Wonderland

Come and chat with us - from preteens to young adults, males and females - all here to talk with you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This girl needs to write a dating handbook.

Go down 
+4
MonitorMirage
morningskies
Gabstah
TheGirlFromYesterday
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

This girl needs to write a dating handbook. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:52 am

Kayla, I keep confusing you with Tranny, even though I don't think she's on here. I just see a blue avatar out of the corner of my eye and think it's her. And then I see the username and I'm like, "Wait, it's Kayla!"
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:53 am

TheSmell wrote:

Yeah, but he is not sexy.

That's a weird way to spell it.

Lol, I probably just spelled it wrong.
Back to top Go down
MonitorMirage

MonitorMirage

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:53 am

TheSmell wrote:
I sent you a message on facebook about it. I'm not sure. I don't know if friending him was a smart move or not since I was pissed.

But gosh, I can't stand to be angry at him anymore.

And I'm not sure how things with him are going, if they are going at all.

Way to not keep me up to date Sad
Back to top Go down
MonitorTheSmellOfRain

MonitorTheSmellOfRain

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:57 am

Mirage wrote:
TheSmell wrote:
I sent you a message on facebook about it. I'm not sure. I don't know if friending him was a smart move or not since I was pissed.

But gosh, I can't stand to be angry at him anymore.

And I'm not sure how things with him are going, if they are going at all.

Way to not keep me up to date Sad
Sorry! We never talk anymore! And I don't really have anything to update you about.
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:42 pm

Carlee update! Who wants in?
Back to top Go down
http://suburbanglamour.blogspot.com
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:55 pm

Yes!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://teenagewonderland.omgforum.net
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:09 pm

OK, so my first class is computer lit with Katelyn, and we basically conspire for me to talk to Carlee in my next class, which was French, with her. The idea was to corner her.

So I do.

Towards the end of French, we have a chance to talk, so I go over and whisper so no one hears.

Me: Just a heads up, cause I wanted you to know about this, Katelyn __________ thinks you said she was ugly.
Carlee: WHAT?!?!?! Where did she hear that? (I can basically see the fear in her eyes.)
Me: Oh, she wouldn't say, the poor thing was SO upset. She went and told David, and, being the protective older brother he is, he said he'd talk to you, but I told him not to worry, I'd handle everything for him, because I know you, and it just didn't sound like something you'd say.
Carlee: OHMYGOD. IS DAVID MAD AT ME?
Me: No. Er, he was. Kind of. But I told him that I'd talk to you, and he calmed down.
Carlee: I don't want their parents calling my parents and saying I'm a heinous bitch...DID KATELYN TELL HER PARENTS?!?!?!
Me: No, no. I told them not to say anything and I'd take care of it. Really, you're fine. I told David I'd talk to you, and he's alright. I'll just get ahold of him at break and let him know that everything's fine.
Carlee: Are you sure?
Me: Yeah, yeah. It's all fine. I'll go tell Katelyn's best friend to tell her, and then I'll grab David and tell him. I told him not to worry, it was probably just a rumor.

NOTE: I HAVEN'T TALKED TO DAVID IN TWO WEEKS.

Also note that I didn't tell him anything. I went straight to Katelyn and we had a good laugh over it.

Then, our next class after break, I go up to Carlee.

Me: It's all good.
Carlee: You sure?
Me: Yeah. I sat down with David and told him everything. We had a lovely little conversation, and he's glad it was just all a huge misunderstanding.

And then I went to go sit down.

Now, who wants to hear what happened to Katelyn's best friend last night. SNEAK PEAK: It involves an enraged Carlee and a cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:41 pm

hahaha aww the poor girl. you shouldn't talk shit behind people's backs!
and yes i want to hear while i make dinnner!
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:44 pm

Gabstah wrote:
I don't feel bad for her. She kept repeating that she didn't say it, when it's a total lie. Katelyn heard.

OK, so basically, Carlee texted her best friend multiple times yesterday to ask for David's number. Wtf?
Back to top Go down
Gabstah
Admin
Gabstah

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:55 pm

LimeBlue wrote:
Gabstah wrote:
I don't feel bad for her. She kept repeating that she didn't say it, when it's a total lie. Katelyn heard.

OK, so basically, Carlee texted her best friend multiple times yesterday to ask for David's number. Wtf?

yeah, it's pretty dumb. i feel bad that she felt bad, but i mean when you talk shit about someone it's gonna get back to them, that's just how it works.

hahaha creepy. does her best friend ahve davids number?
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:59 pm

Gabstah wrote:
LimeBlue wrote:
Gabstah wrote:

yeah, it's pretty dumb. i feel bad that she felt bad, but i mean when you talk shit about someone it's gonna get back to them, that's just how it works.

hahaha creepy. does her best friend ahve davids number?
I'm not sure. If she does, they're not in close contact. And if she doesn't, she could easily get it through Katelyn.
Back to top Go down
TheGirlFromYesterday

TheGirlFromYesterday

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:01 pm

Eeeee! HE TALKED TO ME YESTERDAY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This girl needs to write a dating handbook.   This girl needs to write a dating handbook. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This girl needs to write a dating handbook.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3